Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete - Ch. 58

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translations so far - quite the fun lil' series here!

Dex-chan lover
I still would really like to know what the fuck vena is up to, but i guess i can settle for robot magical girl for now.

Venalita is probably trying to destroy the good mascots using power harvested from all magical girls.

Venalita is probably trying to destroy the good mascots using power harvested from all magical girls.
Probably just evil world domination stuff I guess. Then the rapists and sadistic torturers who only wanted to fuck with Magical Girls for the sake of satiating their Magical Girl torture fetish got in.

Dex-chan lover
Probably just evil world domination stuff I guess. Then the rapists and sadistic torturers who only wanted to fuck with Magical Girls for the sake of satiating their Magical Girl torture fetish got in.
dont lump the mind control applied to utena to all of Enormeeta. Lord Enorme wanted to dominate the world, we have no idea whats up with Sister Gigant. Kiwi was only in it for self validation she gets from Utena now, Matama and Nemo are there for eachother, and Korisu wants friends and just got Terma-Mommy.

Dex-chan lover
The thing is vena never asks them to beat the magial girls, and doesnt even get mad when utena can finish them but doesnt cause shes having too much fun humiliating them.
So he clearly doesnt just wanna rule the world, thats just the public face of an evil organization, theres some hidden agenda going on here.

Dex-chan lover
I approve this!! Best knight and partner for Korisu!!

And can't believe this big moment is happening right after that stupid licking the "microphone". Lol

But the name... Korisu approve it? I thought it just Kiwi give a random nickname...

Dex-chan lover
The thing is vena never asks them to beat the magial girls, and doesnt even get mad when utena can finish them but doesnt cause shes having too much fun humiliating them.
So he clearly doesnt just wanna rule the world, thats just the public face of an evil organization, theres some hidden agenda going on here.
i mean, Venalita was pissed early on that Utena wasnt beating Tres magia but got much more leniant once Utena cast down Tanaka. this is because whatever her plan is is supported by either making Utena hornier or by getting any magical girl to go La Verita.

Dex-chan lover
I mean...she never plays with her friends in lewd ways, and from the chapter where she plays with Magenta she mostly keeps it normal until she transforms and toys with her as an enemy magical girl (but it's simple baby play, not necessarily toying or something particularly lewd more than humiliating).

So probably it is nothing?
We don't know..
That's the point i want to make...
Yes the doll was being keep safe on the case...

But she still know how to play lewd scenarion...
How did you think she came up with that way of play???

Ofc it's not gonna be from some real experiences.....

Dex-chan lover
"You are the ones who got all perverted right in front of me"

This manga in a nutshell and wouldn't change a single bit

Dex-chan lover
Magenta Fallen Medic, and now Roboko.

What will Baiser’s power accidentally create next

XD

dont lump the mind control applied to utena to all of Enormeeta. Lord Enorme wanted to dominate the world, we have no idea whats up with Sister Gigant. Kiwi was only in it for self validation she gets from Utena now, Matama and Nemo are there for eachother, and Korisu wants friends and just got Terma-Mommy.
The point is that the way I saw it, it was all standard played-straight Magical Girl stuff until people like Utena got in.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I still would really like to know what the fuck vena is up to, but i guess i can settle for robot magical girl for now.
I think Vena wanted Utena to transform into the flower of lust, when she went berserk, but that got stopped by the shio-chans, now it seem that Venalita is looking up to how powerful all the girls get to be, remember the that white mascot want vena to return to their side. Also sister giant has her own agenda, cooperates with Venalita but we aren't sure of her plan neither

Users who are viewing this thread