Mahou Shoujo Site

I just started reading this.
Around 10-11 chapters, I found it is really interesting as survival manga. But when I see the comment, it turns out to be Yuri.

I know that it's not the major point. But can someone explain to me it is worth my time?

I really dispike the way this story is presented, at this point reading just to see it plays out.
Feels like the author just keeps adding stuff and not resolving anything (not one important question has been answered so far).
The biggest thing we got outta all of this is some slight insight into the antagonist, and a connection to a side series.
Anyone else feeling like this?

Even in the indonesian scans I see "Bites Za Dust" is that the canon name ? I know it's jojo but that'd be pretty funny

and any plans on Mahou SHoujo Sept ?

Dex-chan lover
I've figured it out! Aya-san crossed the despair horizon and maintained her sanity and self so she became an unofficial admin. Which comes with a power up and the ability to negate the life force drain of her powers. The magic they use is the dark side of the Empathetic system of magic! Uwaa.... What a horrifying thing to wield.

As happy as I am that we have caught up with the releases, I am so sad to go back to waiting lol. Thank you to the translation team! You guys rock!

Wow this manga is so slooooooow. I could return in a years time and only one battle will have been done, the rest of the time the girls just have a leisurely chat.

@Wooze If you're complainig of the pacing of a weekly manga, don't want to imagine how miserable was the readers in the montlhy release's era (some chapters just had 10 pages).

The cover for volume 11 looks sick!

Cant wait for the English release probably late next year (volume 8 is listed on amazon to release in January so who knows when they're gonna put it out).

I just caught up again, and I have to say the pacing has been pretty fair since the manga swapped from monthly to weekly. Since we're in the relative endgame of the story, it feels like all the plot questions that have been building up over the course of the past 40 or so chapters will finally get answered. For some reason, I'm getting Madoka vibes all over again..

Users who are viewing this thread