Mahoutsukai no Konyakusha - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - In This World Where You Live

Honestly, perfect. He could've continued it but it would have lost taste in the long run. Ending just at the right time. (though I could've enjoyed it longer I know that this one will never be wasted with a never ending plot)

Group Leader
Every good thing will end, but I never thought it'll come this fast 😭
I'm gonna miss scanlating this manga...

Dex-chan lover
It was a decent story and might be a bit lacking due to it being an adaption which almost always happens cause few see value in doing it. Still it was very much worth the read and I really appreciate that some people took the time to translate it

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I can't believe it's over. What a beautiful ending. This story was so good from start to finish. 😭😭

Thank you so much for translating it! 🙏

Thank you! It was amazing story! I'm glad I could enjoy your translations!

Thank you for all your hard work ❤❤❤❤❤ I always looked forward to reading the updates

Group Leader
Aaah, thanks for the translation!
I forgot how great this story was… Did a reread. Good times, bad times, but most of all, fluff.

Fed-Kun's army
@KuRuuRuu Now that you're finished are you taking on new projects? Because @RonBWL might appreciate a hand with https://mangadex.org/title/31915 Ascendance of a Bookworm series.
They said they don't have the resources to catch up and it's such an amazingly good story I think they'd appreciate the help?

Regardless thank you for translating this series it was an impressively great and fun read.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u a lot and i love u guys. Really love this series aaaaaaa it always happening to me when some series is End but happy end and yet still i want more lmao.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter, but why did you upload Chapter 26 again?
It already existed, you already entered it 14 days ago.
Is there anything more? o_O

Users who are viewing this thread