Mahoutsukai no Konyakusha - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - In This World Where You Live

I totally forgot that she was reincarnated. 🙄

Time to reread I guess, thanks for translation!

Group Leader
The manga is complete
As for whether there will be a second season or so on, we don't know, that depends on the author n the punishing company after all

Where are their children??? I want to see their children in😭😭😭😭😭

Contributor
Thank you for the translation!
I've always wanted to be involved in scanlation, but for the 6 years I've been thinking that I've never actually had the courage to take that leap. Seeing how your group just kind of picked it up and ran with it is really inspiring! Maybe someday I can do the same.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you to KuRuuRuu Scanlations for doing this manga. I really loved it!

I’m interested in the novel, but there is a LN and a WN version, which one should I read first? Could anyone advise me on this, please?

Fed-Kun's army
@KuRuuRuu thanks for the reply, glad you're satisfied with the run and good luck with the novel translations.

Genuine question do you translate by writing out the translation or do you read it aloud and get someone else to write it out for you? I imagine if you were reading translation aloud as a recording you could move through subjects way faster? Or would it be about the same amount of effort?

Dex-chan lover
@Serverclosed Why precipitate things like that. They should at least be able to enjoy their love for one another freely without a diaper monster coming in between them for at least a few years.
Many couples making kids early like that without enjoying their "youth" together, are in for a divorce down the line.

@Lioness94 read the LN. A WN is like a rough draft done entirely by the author and the LN is the final copy for publication that has been professionally edited.

Group Leader
@BlueCatMage @Lioness94
Since I translate the WN I'd recommend mine lmao
But true, LN is the edited version and would be more polished than the WN, moreover the WN ends after this arc too while the LN still continues even now.
I'd really recommend reading them!

@Cyreader
I write them! Unfortunately English is not my first language so typing it is easier for me to catch any mistake.
On the other hand, I think it's easier to type when translating, especially Japanese. Because translating Japanese is like translating backwards most of the time (you begin from the last word to the first word) so there are lots of editing and sentence restructuring involved~

@Choco_Pudding
Aww! Just try it! I do agree that sometimes it's that first step that is the hardest! But just plunge yourself into the hole XD
My first time translating took me lots of courage and it required me...months of contemplating and delaying lmao
Same with the scanlation, although on a whim, I basically still thought about it for quite some time, and I got lucky to meet such wonderful partners~ 😊

Users who are viewing this thread