Mainichi Shine Shine Itte Kuru Gimai ga, Ore ga Nete Iru Suki ni Saimin-jutsu de Hore Saseyou to Shite Kurundakedo…! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - A Kiss and Hypn…

Gonna be honest, I have a feeling the stepsis is going to win since she's like the 2nd MC, but I hate her with all my being. The childhood friend has been there since the beginning, but this disgusting joke of a character who threatens to drill out her stepbrother's eyes is going to win because of a f***ing kiss. Unbelievable.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, all that in a random coffee shop lmao. If it was me, I'll never show my face there for quite a while especially with the sister declaring her love and all that fight with the childhood friend. Just hope that isn't near their school / household, else his reputation will be down the gutter at this point lol.

@gartender He'd better hope nobody caught that on camera and post it in the internet somewhere lmao. If that news get's to his school he's socially done for.

Group Leader
Disgusting fucking sister. Hope she fucks off and grows up to be a decent fuckin being. Childhood friend is the only logical solution, fuck bitches who act so hateful then give a Pikachu face when the dude gives up on them cause they think it's a fuckin game. Fuck them type of hoe's n bitches.

I can imagine some dude off in the corner just trying to enjoy his bagel and coffee after a long day only to witness this shit show. He doesn't want to look but they are so loud they keep drawing his attention so he ends up hearing the full argument lol

Fed-Kun's army
How can something this bad be so entertaining, I really hope the author is doing this on purpose because if he is then he is a genius if not then I really do not know what to say.

Fed-Kun's army
Here's a spoiler about how this all ends - from the final chapter:

sister.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The thing is, MC was already writing siscon H-novels. Obviously that doesn't mean you actually want to do incest in real life, but I'm pretty sure MC actually was always into his step-sis but since she was such a tsundere he never realized it, that's why he's sad at it ending.

Of course, not saying it makes sense, just thinking that's why we're supposed to be ok with it.

Dex-chan lover
Is this even allowed to suddenly be good?????
Almost forgot what I was reading

OK WHAT THE FUCK?!!?!!? ALSO LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Fuck trash imouto. The childhood friend only needed 1 chapter to be best girl

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see the author is moving this in a spicy direction.

It went from a boring and really dumb set-up to an entertaining one the second the imouto had the espresso poured onto her head by the childhood friend.

I don't care who wins between them, I just want their fight to be legendary.

Dex-chan lover
I hope that bloody sister got her ass handed to her and get fucked for the rest of her rubbish, good-for-nothing life. I've seen many rubbish characters in manga but God Save The Queen this daft twat took the crown of being the worst character in the entire manga industry, oh my god I hate her

Users who are viewing this thread