Mainichi Shine Shine Itte Kuru Gimai ga, Ore ga Nete Iru Suki ni Saimin-jutsu de Hore Saseyou to Shite Kurundakedo…! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Bondage and Hy…

Dex-chan lover
Eh, I was hoping Rinko would hypnotize him and that it would actually work, meaning Shizuku was just a failure as a hypnotist.

Dex-chan lover
Ok I read it over a few times and I understand what is happening, but my god it feels like the writer used AI to generate this chapter.

Thanks everyone at Colon-P Scans for the translation, I can only imagine how hard it must have been.

Dex-chan lover
This is shit and I love this shit and you can make it clear and shiny, but it's still shit. lol

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit I thought it would continue being a comedy but the author just took out ther gloves. That or the manga is/was axed and the end is coming soon. Either way this is interesting

Dex-chan lover
The part the author keeps forgetting in this screwed up world is that it's a threat to Akkun not a make her smile type bs... She threatened to kill him then herself if she wasn't hypnotized. Also assuming that this doesn't work hopefully the best girl doesn't get too screwed by this for the little sister he is obsessed over without reason.

yoa

Dex-chan lover
W-what? i didnt expect things to turn out this way but OKAY! lets ride the wave

Dex-chan lover
E4eSe2-VkAMg8HL

You know, normally I'd complain about the bad translation work, but this series sucks, so nothing of value was lost.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL! I had a hard time understanding the raws because these chapters are very wordy so I just waited for translations.

My understanding is that Rinko will tell Shizuku that her hypnosis doesn't work on Akkun. To prevent that, she suggests Akkun to "hypnotize" her (cover up a lie with a lie)
rBzguvI.jpeg

so she will not get left out of the step-siblings' shenanigans,
NBtVzKa.jpeg

and she gets to guilt-trip Akkun as a bonus
0v6MOe5.jpeg

Basically, Akkun's fucked being threatened by both sides

Dex-chan lover
This story flew off the rails and has now exited earth's gravity. I feel like I'm watching someone's bones be broken in half one-by-one but I can't look away. It's like I'm taking a road trip through a tesseract. I need some sleep.

Contributor
finally something good happened.
I really fed up with that b*tchy sister.

Users who are viewing this thread