Mainichi Shine Shine Itte Kuru Gimai ga, Ore ga Nete Iru Suki ni Saimin-jutsu de Hore Saseyou to Shite Kurundakedo…! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Bondage and Hy…

Dex-chan lover
I'm not understand(in korone voice). Also, wasn't he bleeding after she beat his ass last chapter?

Dex-chan lover
Now if Bro was smart enough, he'd be able to date both his crazy sis and crazy childhood friend. A win for both girls if they're willing to share, though I'm not sure it'll end well for him lol. He already dug himself into a grave, might as well dig deeper lmao. Who knows he might strike gold.

Dex-chan lover
The hypnosis still didn't work, right? Now THIS nutbar is pretending to be hypnotized by the first nutbar who was pretending to be hypnotized first, right?

Aggregator gang
i kind of hate the sister and i like Rinko so I'm willing to buy whatever bs the author wants to make to justify her place in the story but would it have been so hard to have MC and Rinko work together to put the sister in therapy or some shit

t28

Dex-chan lover
So logic... MC does what sister girl says cuz hes a typical selfless protagonist, checks out.

Sister is happy MC does what she wants no matter how bullshit her hypnosis is and it looks like she knows its bullshit since she's constantly half arsing it, checks out.

This detective girl wants MC because shes randomly decided she loves him more than life itself so she devices a big plot to get hypnotised by nonfunctional hypno and this will somehow put MC into moral debt to her and bind them together forever, no wait what? How does that work, where's the logic? I don't see it
Reading between the lines — my theory is MC-kun does it to protect his relationship with “imouto” because he loves her (he just hasn’t figured out what type of love it is because of their stale relationship so he’s lying to himself to a degree.)

“Imouto” knows what she wants but feels like she can’t ever show it because they are “siblings” so was hostile to him as a cover while secretly harbouring feelings (and self inserting into that bro-sis incest book series). Hypnosis lets her get what she wants without the fear of rejection and losing him for real

Osananajimi-detective girl has always loved him in a genuine way since they were kids and been forward about it but knows she is being stealth cock/ovary-blocked because of MC-kun’s ambiguous feelings for imouto. She is implying here that imouto’s hypnosis to make MC-kun love her didn’t work because he probably already loves her (which is extra painful for her given how long she has also loved him and always been upfront about it but never taken seriously while imouto kept everything in the shadows).

legit didn’t see him hypnotising her on the bingo card though, but I’m guessing that it won’t work on her for the same reason imouto’s didn’t work on MC-kun

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yooooo what? :worry:

Is this some uno reverse card shit or what? What is even going on at this point?

Dex-chan lover
Reading between the lines — my theory is MC-Kuhn does it to protect his relationship with “imouto” because he loves her (he just hasn’t figured out what type of love it is because of their stale relationship so he’s lying to himself to a degree.)

“Imouto” knows what she wants but feels like she can’t ever show it because they are “siblings” so was hostile to him as a cover while secretly harbouring feelings (and self inserting into the bro-sis incest book series). Hypnosis let’s her get what she wants without the fear of rejection and losing him for real

Osananajimi-detective girl has always loved him in a genuine way since they were kids and been forward about it but knows she is being stealth cock/ovary-blocked because of MC’s ambiguous feelings for imouto. She is implying here that imouto’s hypnosis to make MC-kun love her didn’t work because he probably already loves her (which is extra painful for her given how long she has also loved him and always been upfront about it but never taken seriously while imouto kept everything in the shadows).

legit didn’t see him hypnotising her on the bingo card though, but I’m guessing that it won’t work on her for the same reason imouto didn’t work on MC-kun
My take plus the feeling there are some nuances lost in translation

Group Leader
1. I don't know what the fuck is happening anymore, it felt like a word salad was just being thrown at me whenever I saw the images.
2. If I was Akkun I would have simply punched the fuck outta this girl, she's so fucking psychotic and yandere it's not funny anymore, she's outta her mind.
3. Could anyone fucking tell me what the fuck did I just read towards the end of this chapter????
4. When will the mangaka unfuck this story? Check it out on next episode of Dragon Ball Imouto XD

Contributor
Her deductions are merely a way to bypass the whole "can't tell what's going on" part of thing things. Because MC-kun is a liar who lies, either he stops lying or he doubles down. The end is him doubling down on the lie about hypnosis working.

In fact she's had this plan in motion since chapter 6.

Users who are viewing this thread