Mainichi Shine Shine Itte Kuru Gimai ga, Ore ga Nete Iru Suki ni Saimin-jutsu de Hore Saseyou to Shite Kurundakedo…!

Dex-chan lover
This is the kind of shit you want to stop reading, and will stop reading because it is that bad. Honestly it deserves a 2.6/10

Aggregator gang
I’m dropping this if he doesn’t end up with Childhood Friend. She’s doing her best... Now I’m depress🙁 When I saw her sad smile 😔
MC is too dam spineless.

Double-page supporter
This is such a huge pile of shit I just can't look away LOL.

I thought this was just going to be an "this is obviously a joke" manga, but damn, there's actually a plot??

I love this, not because it's good but cuz it's pure crap

simply put? "It was the worst of times, it was the best of times" - The great poet videogamedunkey

I'm all for incest but this girl is just edgy, passive aggressive and unsympathetic just like Kirino from Oreimo. This author is just more of the same incompetent writers.
At this point even a 12yo sheltered kid could write a better plot and character bio.

Dex-chan lover
@konzolmester Kirino was way better girl than this shit bad-written of a FMC. Kirino is love, love is Kirino (tho Kuroneko should've won...)

Dex-chan lover
@AnotherRat While you are right about Kuroneko, I cannot agree with you that Kirino is actually a good character, although she is much better.

Users who are viewing this thread