Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 320 - It's..!

Dex-chan lover
ARA ARA ALERT! ARA ARA ALERT! THIS IS NO SIMULATION, WE ARE HITTING DANGEROUS LEVELS OF MOMMA AND I'M QUESTIONING MYSELF A LOT!

Aggregator gang
> It's a break for you and the students.
> Here's cabbage, chop-chop!

I must be the weird one thinking that hot mommy approaching Iruma at full speed is maximum sus. Though, her being Ameri's mom IS a legit guess.

What does "libera-sike" mean (Sabro shouts it when throwing Soi and Lied)?
he's acting like he's about to use libera to hurl them across the ocean to the maximum extent magic allows but cuts it off at the last moment (sike/psyche/gotcha/just kidding/etc.) and just chucks them into the water normally

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!
Clara and Keroli have cute swimsuits.
Eli-neesan sexy as always.
And that new momma... sexy would not even begin to describe her. I love how creative Nishi-sensei is with character designs.
I don't think it's Ameri's mom, though. She looks nothing like her (her ears, hair, eyes, etc.)
The question is Iruma and her have really met before or if it's a misunderstanding.
She looks sus at a first glance (like she could be part of Baal's troupe), but we'll know shortly I guess.

Dex-chan lover
he's acting like he's about to use libera to hurl them across the ocean to the maximum extent magic allows but cuts it off at the last moment (sike/psyche/gotcha/just kidding/etc.) and just chucks them into the water normally
Ah, thanks, i though "sike" sounded familiar. Just didn't quite manage to recall the meaning.

Dex-chan lover
damn, Iruma's about to get hit with another tall lady :pepehmm:

also, Kerori knows what's up 😂 she ain't even showing those feet for free
SPOILER_image.png

Dex-chan lover
In a few more arcs, Iruma could enter a random room and immediately gain 10 new harem members by presence alone.

Also, I like how Ameri can't play in the beach because she can't stand heat. Ice-users yolo

Dex-chan lover
Sad no Ameri but we've been spoiled with her lately. But nee-san.. whoa mama :lewd:

Too bad we couldn't see Chima and Sylvia. Maybe next time.

The new girl reminds me of a super busty Hakua from World only God Knows because of the skull motiff in the hairs, except for the bust.
I was thinking about that as well, the skull in the hair really make her looks like that.

Dex-chan lover
I know they all have voice actors already, but man, Elizabetta always sounds exactly like Ceres Fauna in my head.

Fed-Kun's army
My hypothesis is as follows:

1. a) The lady at the end wearing a bikini is one of the other 2 jurors in the music festival arc.
  2. b) The lady at the end wearing a bikini could actually be Glasya the former dark lord from the 13 crowns. Taking into account the fact that until now we do not know if Glasya is a man or a woman.

As a small parenthesis for option b): I would like the former dark lord Glasya and Kalego's uncle to be together.

Dex-chan lover
seriously how does this not have a harem tag yet! Iruma got a semi-official harem right? We got Ameri, Clara, Azz, probably Kerori with the rocker girl, Chima, Kirio, Shiida, Nafra, Bachiko, the stalker normie girl, and its still growing with this new girl!

Dex-chan lover
seriously how does this not have a harem tag yet! Iruma got a semi-official harem right? We got Ameri, Clara, Azz, probably Kerori with the rocker girl, Chima, Kirio, Shiida, Nafra, Bachiko, the stalker normie girl, and its still growing with this new girl!
Because IruAmi is the only one that will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread