Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 342 - Beyond The Limit

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't be surprised if that happened, it has been a while since that ability of his has come up
well i mean i feel like she'll keep going, mad painting while not being able to stop even if the thing is finished.
at some point she'll probably be put to sleep by the teachers but she won't be better even after, she'll be feeling sick but still want to paint. then iruma will find some way to give her the blood in secret, visiting after hours or something.

Dex-chan lover
Man, it's very nice to see iruma mature over the span of the series and it's very nice to see other character development. It's very wholesome and I fully support the art arc

Double-page supporter
I kinda knew this was gonna happen. I mean, Silvia saw the previous work that make everyone in that exposition going insane and she was cautivated by that. You can argue she is insane or that art molded her brain becouse she was a child and now she is reviving that experiense.

I wonder wath is gonna be about her now. I kinda spect Silvia return to the origins in some moment from now becouse of her artistic rush.

Dex-chan lover
silvia getting 0 repercussions for staring at that painting makes the teachers look weak as shit. and yet again we're teased with this mental attack bs for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
silvia getting 0 repercussions for staring at that painting makes the teachers look weak as shit. and yet again we're teased with this mental attack bs for no reason.
1) Teachers are encouraged to help students fulfill their desires and passions. 2) Sylvia has the permission of her father and head of the clan, thus removing one barrier to protect the student from self-destructive desires. 3) Kalego and Murmur, a demon who specializes in mental magics and psychology, are on guard in case the worst should happen.

And if you mean her response to the art over the others, it could be she has a more open mind, not something firm and rigged after years of life. The students can sometimes see more possibilities and adapt better than any master because a master knows the limits of his trade while the student's ignorance will allow them to surpass those limits.

Dex-chan lover
Art that psychically harms demons. In this manga, that must mean it's the most wholesome, twee thing imaginable. Like one of those schmaltzy paintings of a dog with big eyes.
We got to see little flower-like curlicues in the bottom right of the painting, so I think you're right. XD

Dex-chan lover
I won't be surprised if Silvy has some added personality after seeing Beem's art. A wild Silvy seems wack.

Dex-chan lover
1) Teachers are encouraged to help students fulfill their desires and passions. 2) Sylvia has the permission of her father and head of the clan, thus removing one barrier to protect the student from self-destructive desires. 3) Kalego and Murmur, a demon who specializes in mental magics and psychology, are on guard in case the worst should happen.

And if you mean her response to the art over the others, it could be she has a more open mind, not something firm and rigged after years of life. The students can sometimes see more possibilities and adapt better than any master because a master knows the limits of his trade while the student's ignorance will allow them to surpass those limits.
i was talking about her not receiving any mental backlash from the painting. the teachers see it it and they can barely even walk out of the tent with their lives but she sees it and she's damn near climaxing with joy. someone younger would generally speaking be much weaker to mental attacks than someone who's lived through more hardships. this arc has just been a very poorly written one and it should not be defended.

Double-page supporter
i was talking about her not receiving any mental backlash from the painting. the teachers see it it and they can barely even walk out of the tent with their lives but she sees it and she's damn near climaxing with joy. someone younger would generally speaking be much weaker to mental attacks than someone who's lived through more hardships. this arc has just been a very poorly written one and it should not be defended.
I dunno, I'm not sure things happened as you're describing them. all we saw of the teachers' reaction was that kalego looked startled and brought out cerberus, which implies that he felt substantially intimidated/threatened, and that murmur hurriedly intervened. after the fact, murmur exited the tent leaning on kalego, and he then straightened up and both teachers explained their judgment on the painting while looking normal and well. what we were shown of silvia's reaction is that she shrieked loudly, bolted out of the tent, and collapsed to the floor gasping for breath, drooling, and speaking in short, somewhat broken sentences in a near frenzy. I'm not sure it's fair to say the teachers barely survived and silvia just had a good time

and I think all three characters' past involvements with beem's art, or lack thereof, also contributes to their tolerance. kalego and murmur are teachers and beem is a student so I'm sure they know at least the basics of beem's art and background, but I think if either of them were especially interested or knowledgeable, we probably would have been given that information. meanwhile silvia's loved beem's art since she was a little girl and has always dreamed of seeing more of it, she spent a huge amount of the painting process sitting right next to beem and watching, she's been obsessed with wanting to see the finished piece since nearly the beginning of the arc, and she decided she was willing to risk anything and everything to let others see that piece

I think the implication is less that silvia is mentally stronger than the teachers and more that silvia's ambition is so strong with regard to this one specific situation that the negative effects have instead become something enjoyable - kind of like how people generally don't like feeling afraid or threatened, but if they want to go to a haunted house then they expect and enjoy those feelings

sorry for rambling on. I'm real bad at being succinct :(

Dex-chan lover
I’m in a theory mood. At present we know Sabro and Sylvia’s dad does care for them given his treatment of Baal. Dad’s absence is indicative of him still forging weapons, while it is likely those weapons are intended for the chaos rampant in the demon world. I put forth that whatever he made/fixed for Baal is so dangerous that he is at present forging something to challenge, if not equal, it for Sabro, resulting in the fight between Sabro and his dad we don’t see.

Supporter
Her desire to see Beem's sensei work and create her own art are overpowering the negative effects of the picture itself.
It would appear that the best defense against cognitohazards is to already be insane about something else!

Supporter
it wouldn't be as bad in this case if the number is limited to something like Clara and Ameri, but all the girls and Asmodeus would be too much 🤔
> implying that Asmodeus would be the only guy in the harem
😏

Dex-chan lover
I was a bit wary before but this arc seams to be going in a good direction.

Users who are viewing this thread