Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 346 - Opening Day

Dex-chan lover
so as expected, the mental attack from galna really was just talking with her and discovering her twisted personality. what a boring mental attack. the author really made all that fuss just for it to be the most boring mental attack. how the hell were teachers even affected by something so simple, how weak.

edit: by the by folks the strikes and disapproval of my opinion only fuel me more because none of you can prove me wrong. currently galna is just a boring disappointment that was overhyped by the mangaka.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
so as expected, the mental attack from galna really was just talking with her and discovering her twisted personality. what a boring mental attack. the author really made all that fuss just for it to be the most boring mental attack. how the hell were teachers even affected by something so simple, how weak.
The aspect of talking to Galna is simply a story created for the duplicate Sylvie made. Whatever the real Galna does is vastly more dangerous and not limited to something like talking.

Aggregator gang
Jazz was first met by Marbaras and his torture techniques/methods. And now Lied; Purson and Jazz will be welcomed by Garuna.

I have a feeling that one of the 3 (Lied; Purson Soi and Jazz) will get lost in the dark and Garuna will meet the one who got lost.

And if I were to analyze Iruma's and Azz kun's costume, I would say that Iruma's costume would lead to something like a bat and Azz-kun's cost would lead to something like a feline/wolf dog (in the case of Azz, I analyzed more the lower part of the suit).

And I think that those on page 7 would be Clara with that big fan of Ameri (whose name I don't remember) or Marbaras' nephew and possibly Chima.

Dex-chan lover
It's funny how liability Waiver starts with "I understand and accept the risks..."
Because, obviously, no one actually does :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
I love the entire concept of the "Paintings that are real."

It sparks what could be the start of the origin of a new concept of magic or a new concept of bloodline magic or whatever. So far Beem-senpai (or whatever the painter's name is) has been limited in that his drawings are too freaky. But imagine if he could truly and utterly go all in on his paintings, and not only focus on one character, but maybe a family... living in a big mansion... that's all the way up in a snowy mountain... and he turns the painting into an entire small world, like the Painted World of Ariamis from Dark Souls 1. Or other fantasy stories that have "a world within a painting" in it.

Or if he could tone down the scariness of the paintings, he could adorn the walls with sentient paintings like in Harry Potter, and be the one to start such a magical concept.

Dex-chan lover
tenor.png

Double-page supporter
SUCH A GOOD CHAPTER!!! Read the whole disclaimer. so good. Iruma becoming a side character in this instance is great.

Dex-chan lover
The aspect of talking to Galna is simply a story created for the duplicate Sylvie made. Whatever the real Galna does is vastly more dangerous and not limited to something like talking.
until proven otherwise, what happened with sylvie is currently the only thing galna does. which was have a conversation with her.

Dex-chan lover
The Rip Iruma at the end threw me off. Time to buckle up and get some popcorn for the show

Users who are viewing this thread