Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 357 - Beyond Growth

Dex-chan lover
In my opinion, the one who will hinder Iruma-chi progress is NOVA-Kyun.
Because he will say that he became like a leader like is because of Iruma, and say that Iruma is more fitting to rule the many ears than him. And he believes that Iruma will bring justice to many ears race than any other demon lord, and want to become his subordinates, or his disciple.

Double-page supporter
I wonder if Kalego is using reverse psychology on Iruma.

Kalego in chapter 208 to Iruma: Iruma kun, you will not be a teacher.

Iruma in this chapter (chapter 357): Iruma becoming a teacher, and teaching the new generations for the future.

And also in chapter 208 is Iruma wearing the teacher's outfit on one side it was Dali sensei and on the other side it was Kalego sensei.

When I saw the imaginary cloud with what Iruma imagines what to find from that carrot. Personally, I felt like eating a carrot cake.

I like how Iruma, Clara and Azz-kun's student outfits changed to teacher outfits and Mephisto's "vacation" outfit changed to a student outfit just like the other bunnies.

I feel like this is the arc where we get a deeper dive into the trio. Azzu-kun gets to rethink his traditional worldview, and gladly does something that's against it because of his deep trust and devotion to Iruma. Clara gets look back at all the fortunate situation she has been in, and want to do the same for other. Iruma finds someone else that finally has their ambition truly igniting, and it seems like the new nation will be Iruma's view of the ideal underworld, like Babyls

Users who are viewing this thread