Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 357 - Beyond Growth

Dex-chan lover
Nova learns to always say thank you to those that teach us something, and to rake pride when accomplishing a task.

Hacing to look after all those many-ear children. Iruma was right to call Clara for help. She's got experience from taking care of her siblings. Clara really could become a teacher in the future.

Aggregator gang
I just realized something since we are bringing back spells from the near beginning of the series. Does this mean that the Iru-gang is going to teach the Many Ear children how to do magic non verbally? Think about it, we have a demon group that’s known for their sensitive hearing, being able to summon without shouting the spell might make them a formidable force. Mephisto, buddy, I think you just created something unimaginable; you’ve allowed the force of the Mizfit class into the foundation of a new country

Dex-chan lover
Typical Iruma-kun fandom:
ukGLMPg.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Funny enough... if there is someone between them that can handle toddlers is Clara, not because she is almost a toddler herself(sometimes XD)... but because she is a big sister.

I think that sowing more independence from the youngest generation onwards is a good method to do this job they were given.

Cutting away bad societal habits is... EXTREMELY... complicated (which brings the fairness of this job chosen by Mephisto, but let's not go there), but fortunately it doesn't seem they have to contend with the older generation as they seem cooperative if somewhat timid, so if they can start by cultivating the talents of the children things may develop from there.

But... I don't think the Many-ears just buckled down in one generation to the societal pressure, unfortunately... they clearly have some natural disadvantages compared to other devil races, and they already made some niche places for themselves in society (even if very limited) so this must be kept in mind, as the solution may prove to be of a emotional roots than a practical one... but the practical will be a obstacle.

I am curious if there will be... outside interference.

Mephisto being in charge of this project may be just the "right of the 13 crowns", or it could be that there are political waves going around.

Dex-chan lover
that was a massive carrot for how small that pot was. but you know.. big things, small packages. just like the many-ears.. 🤯
You have no idea how massive carrots can get. I remember when I first started working in a professional kitchen the head chef made me julienne the two biggest carrots I had ever seen, they were longer and as thick as than my forearms, heavy as hell too. It took for goddamn ever, and my hand was starting to cramp up by the time I was done.
DSC05102.JPG

Dex-chan lover
I think they'd be the perfect spies. They already seem sneaky being able to creep up that easily, plus hearing bonuses? Give em magic and they'll be OP, no secret will be safe.

Users who are viewing this thread