Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 357 - Beyond Growth

Dex-chan lover
Mephisto might regret what he did here in the future. After all, he just introduced iruma to a race with potential to become his army/assassin army. Like that one MC who created a rabbit folk assassin army without realizing it. hahaha
I'm curious about which MC, Could you please tell me what's the title is?

Dex-chan lover
Poor Nova, you can see where he just fell into the harem on page 5 after the beaming Iruma praises him. I wonder if this is the start where Iruma really starts allying with the different tribes of demons.... and he will have to in the upcoming war.

I know this is probably been brought up before, but it’s really cool seeing how Iruma’s eye design has kind of changed to be a bit more demon like I know that’s not the point of this chapter, but I noticed it again in this chapter

Man, no wonder the characters always look cute to me, even the male characters. I always wondered why that was, but now that I’ve learned the mangaka is a woman, it makes sense. No male mangaka can create cute-looking male characters or cute moments for them. It always bothered me because it felt wrong since I assumed the mangaka was male. It didn’t sit right with me, but knowing the mangaka is a woman, it makes sense now.

Dex-chan lover
I’m sure the many ears will be a viable group in Iruma’s army when he, as demon king storms and destroys the surface world.

Dex-chan lover
back to the premise! mini-school go!
(I like how iruma is fulfilling his own ambition of bringing babyls's style of teaching to the rest of the world)

Dex-chan lover
Man, no wonder the characters always look cute to me, even the male characters. I always wondered why that was, but now that I’ve learned the mangaka is a woman, it makes sense. No male mangaka can create cute-looking male characters or cute moments for them. It always bothered me because it felt wrong since I assumed the mangaka was male. It didn’t sit right with me, but knowing the mangaka is a woman, it makes sense now.
wrong into the abyss does cute male characters well then punches you in the face as cute things get killed and traumatized

Users who are viewing this thread