Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 367 - A Dreadful Enemy

Dex-chan lover
This was always gonna happen, so i guess it’s for the best that they get a reputation for being against him so that when they find out he’s human there’s a suspicion of bias. Although i don’t know if that’s going to be enough anymore - he’s quite entrenched, and sullivan did bring him down there on purpose. A few of the more influential people on his side already seem to know, too, if i remember correctly.

I think that in the event it does finally leak, everyone who matters will either already know or not care anyway, and the populace at large will either never find out or be cool with it.

i’m not saying this isn’t possible, but the stated goal was to keep the many-ears as an underclass able to be exploited. Idk if the rest of it was necessary, although i think narnia is somewhat aware of iruma’s secret, so it could be the actual goal was less to get them on his side and more to put him in their crosshairs.
You keep the many-ears an underclass and you force Iruma's test to fail / end early, possibily cutting the time he has with Mephisto short and making it less possible for Iruma to charm one of the 13 crowns.

Also, the BP is only after Iruma because his rizz is a menace to the status quo, that's it? With the ammount of powerful demons on his side that quickly I guess the best option would be to side with them instead of trying to fight them head-on.

Dex-chan lover
What makes me laugh about Narnia proclaiming iruma as some mystery wild card that sways people for unknown reasons, is we know the reason.

It's BC he's a thoughtful, kind, and charming lil baby with a healthy level of shamelessness.

But I guess Narnia can't picture being like...actually kind to other people for no reason so that must feel like a completely foreign concept.

Double-page supporter
I cant believe the chekovs gun was the flag. Fantastic.

Also; looks like there will be some splitering of the border patrol. Probably a new border patrol rising up around the Azazel family, as Ameri convinces her dad to side with Iruma against this abuse of power.

Dex-chan lover
still if we get the connection between the many ears and Mephisto (being the previous demon lord being one of them), the fight would have ocurred anyway between Narnia (not necessarily the BP) and Mephisto, as he wants to help the many ears in some capacity, Iruma gave him a better stage and a better result as he found his main goal, making a king.

Dex-chan lover
The plot thickens.
To be honest it makes sense. Its as if a chicken disguised itself as a student with the full support of the President of the US who claims it's his grandson... then the chicken starts gaining allies and power and will probably run for president soon... but then the FBI realizes that its really a chicken... "Chickens are suppoed to be food, not the leader of the free world. We've got to do something! This is clucking ridiculous!"

Dex-chan lover
if iruma's that much of a threat to the underworld's stability, why not try to assassinate him? i know that wouldn't work because of plot reasons but just from an 'in-universe' point of view, surely if he's that pivotal someone would try to take him out :shamihuh:

then again, i guess you'd have to attempt it either at school or home and neither are risk-free when you consider the characters around him tbh :pepehmm:
At the current location: the many ears would likely hear something and ask Mephisto for help
School: Sullivan and teachers
Home: Sullivan
Anywhere else: too crowded to be able to silently do it

Fed-Kun's army
o shiiiiet, how will iruma's life be now that the DBP marked him as an enemy how will Papa azazel act towards this, his daughters happiness or his duty.

it was refreshing to see amy be forced to bow in front of iruma tho lol, I was wondering why he was facing behind Mephisto

Dex-chan lover
Narnia does not want the domination of the fascist empire/Nazi empire to collapse like a nobody like Iruma who in Narnia's perspective is the one leading the democratic society from changing, and that is precisely why Narnia considers Iruma to be a threat.

Dex-chan lover
And the way Narnia treated Azami, I don't know why, but I remembered a course on Conformity and Obedience in the Social Psychology discipline that I took last year. Where the teacher said that in the case of war, soldiers are manipulated by superior forces and sent to kill other people.

Dex-chan lover

Amaryllis after finding out that Narnia sent a Gestapo brigade to destroy the goods he had purchased.​

98c0b1911bf7670ba01217903858a46423b5e99b.jpg

Dex-chan lover
yea, what I'm saying is this is not for more mature readers
Man, your tastes are completely out of wack if that's your opinion. Things don't have to be an "all hell breaks lose" power fantasy to be for a more "mature" audience. You don't even need cursing, blood, gore, violence, etc. to do so, and the fact you are thinking the way you do shows the truth of your maturity.

Dex-chan lover
The plot thickens.
To be honest it makes sense. Its as if a chicken disguised itself as a student with the full support of the President of the US who claims it's his grandson... then the chicken starts gaining allies and power and will probably run for president soon... but then the FBI realizes that its really a chicken... "Chickens are suppoed to be food, not the leader of the free world. We've got to do something! This is clucking ridiculous!"
Not a bad analogy, though I'd say more a dodo bird than a chicken since they're both supposed to be extinct, as far as we know, and supposedly quite delicious 😜

Dex-chan lover
Man, your tastes are completely out of wack if that's your opinion. Things don't have to be an "all hell breaks lose" power fantasy to be for a more "mature" audience. You don't even need cursing, blood, gore, violence, etc. to do so, and the fact you are thinking the way you do shows the truth of your maturity.
yea, it's turning into children show

Users who are viewing this thread