Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 367 - A Dreadful Enemy

Dex-chan lover
Fear the Iruma-kun.
For his hunger knows no bounds.
No plate is safe from his wrath

Also, we can't overlook the fact that not only has Iruma made business contacts with both Azzy's mom and the new carrot powerhouse that is the Many Ears tribe.
He also has the naturally talented Many Ears on his side, which while it's thinking of them as assets, but they have a many variety of skills that can be helpful in both espionage and forensics.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
sure buddy, let's see just how long border patrol last while treating iruma like an enemy.
Especially since he doesn't even have Henri's approval to be doing what he's currently doing, let alone declaring Iruma an enemy of Border Patrol as a whole, meaning it's done if this one unit he controls just happens to go poof on the way back, though I'm kind of worried that Baal plans to have Narnia take Henri's position, which is troublesome since Baal actually does have almost as much influence as Iruma currently does 😅

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey, I was right- Mephistio wouldn't of moved if it weren't for the fact that Iruma swayed him. In regards to the Scala exam, Mephistio was only to watch, not to interfere.

The fact that he's using the flag with his approval- the very approval he said was embarrassing and was trying to get rid of really shows that Mephistio has a good degree of both intelligence and political prowess. I mean, we knew he probably would just because he's listed as the 'Mind-Games' king, but it's a little different then seeing it in action. in a few seconds completely turning around the situation! Of course, with his power too, but he made a clear political stance too.

Mephistio will probably become Iruma's political teacher, and we'll get little flashes to them sitting and discussing stuff like we are with Bachiko right now about the piercing the barrier and such whenever Iruma pulls out a political move!

I do think on Narnia's side, he's clearly showing his own weaknesses. He's very book smart- but not emotionally competent. Or- politically competent. Kalego is the same way. Their family is the guard dogs of the demons- they care naught for politics as stated before.

But 13 crowns is politics. Henri was handling the politics side before while Narnia was beneath him. Probably shielding Narnia from the consequences of his actions and preventing Narnia from fully attacking. Probably, Narnia has always been shielded from the consequences. But he's intellectually smart enough- temporarily allying with demons that dont' want to do what the Three Greats are doing and wanting to undo Delkira's actions. Right now, intellectually, it was smart to cut off Iruma's access to Mephistio. As he said "That thing upsets the balance of the Demon World. Proof of this is the unnaturally large amount of power that has gathered around him. Sullivan, Asmodeus, Barbatos, and other powerful demons."

It'll be interesting to see if Narnia will learn from this, or not. The knee jerk response is that he won't, but demons are crafty. I can see him realizing that baring his fangs any further will bring about negative consequences. But I can also see the other way around. We might not see the consequences of this for another 100 Chapters. We're still waiting to see Toth's number as a diety come around, from way back in the harvest festival. Nishi and Oda both seem pretty good about circling back to older statements and plot points (though, admittedly, some can be lost. We're all only human)

Dex-chan lover
The idea of demon border patrol is still weird to me. Who or what are they trying to keep in or out?
It’s commentary.

There’s a lot of heavy-handed analogies in the series. Not a bad thing, but they’re there.

This whole arc is very, VERY reminiscent of certain events in a certain area of Western Asia for the past century or so, and is pretty dang naïve about it.

Double-page supporter
Naberus: “whatever you do, make sure Mephisto doesn’t align with Iruma.”
Azami: “got it boss” immediately antagonizes Iruma without doing proper research on him and forced Iruma to show his determination that was the final okay for Mephisto to side with Iruma.
Seriously Azami, you had one job and royally screwed it up. Now you need to report to Naberus about failing, that cannot be good.

Dex-chan lover
That stupid beautiful flag coming into play was fantastic. Also they're just scared of change. Iruma is genuinely making the demon world better and I think that was his grandpa's plan. Like he always knew iruma would turn everything upside down and chance how the world was run.
Tho it is nice to see someone taking him as a threat, I'm worried how things will go now that there's 2 factions planning on getting rid of him

Dex-chan lover
Man, your tastes are completely out of wack if that's your opinion. Things don't have to be an "all hell breaks lose" power fantasy to be for a more "mature" audience. You don't even need cursing, blood, gore, violence, etc. to do so, and the fact you are thinking the way you do shows the truth of your maturity.
Well, it’s more that if something is only good for X audience, it’s probably not very good.
Naberus: “whatever you do, make sure Mephisto doesn’t align with Iruma.”
Azami: “got it boss” immediately antagonizes Iruma without doing proper research on him and forced Iruma to show his determination that was the final okay for Mephisto to side with Iruma.
Seriously Azami, you had one job and royally screwed it up. Now you need to report to Naberus about failing, that cannot be good.
Oh, no! Determination! Proof he’s human!
I now do the walk of shame.

womp womp, don't forget change your diaper 😊
Lol, just read through the comments for fun and honestly, from what have seen, you are no older than 13. The highest I would say is that you are 15 and trying to rage-bait people
if you don't like the manga, no one cares about your opinion. All I have seen in your comment are you whining like a little bitch over a series you have no power to change, so do us all a favor and leave if you want progression and fights so much, go watch agame ga kill or AOT bum (also reply if you want I'm not talking to you again)

Dex-chan lover

Amaryllis after finding out that Narnia sent a Gestapo brigade to destroy the goods he had purchased.​

98c0b1911bf7670ba01217903858a46423b5e99b.jpg
Tryna do a pogrom with BJ Blaskowitz times two on site and ten waiting in the wings.

Dex-chan lover
oh yes. lets make an enemy out of the person that MEPHISTO THE KING MAKER has chosen to back. you know, the guy whose entire backstory is that he is famous for CHOOSING THE NEXT KING OF THE NETHERWORLD?! jesus fuck these idiots.

Dex-chan lover
tbh it's like watching kindergarten kid unable to grow up lmao I wanna see his uchiha moment (growing up through tragedy and facing the reality) and awakening his innate power without relying on wicked phase
he's human. he doesn't have innate power. dont forget that his magic power comes from the ring that sullivan keeps supplying with magic since he got it.

Users who are viewing this thread