Mairimashita! Iruma-kun: If Episode of Mafia - Ch. 4 - New Face

Double-page supporter
That police officer that Azz kun was talking to on the phone, I think it was Ifrit sensei. And I would have liked Narnia to appear at that police station, or Narnia in this series would have a different function compared to the function it has in the main series.

Kalego in the main series is a teacher at Babyls, in this series Kalego is the treasurer of the mafia, and Narnia in the main series is a lieutenant/sub-lieutenant of the border police. And in this series, what function do you think Narnia could have ?

The way Azz-kun acts in this series reminded me of a series called The Clan/series called Clan. And in that series, it is about a police officer who infiltrates the mafia/in a mafia organization,and talking to the police commissioner from the headquarters where he works, using, as it were, such a phone, as Azz uses- kun.

And that's how Azz-kun and Iruma performed a German suplex in this series.

If Azz kun is as she is in this series, I honestly imagine Clara having an attitude/personality a little similar to that of Harley Quinn from the DC series.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure weather I like the design for Clara in the preview pic or not. I was hoping for more of a street rat look. I think it would make more sense if she was a pickpocket or something like that. Also this manga already has a lot of people in tailored suits, a little more variety in character design would be nice and the female cast would be a perfect opportunity to do that.
I honestly imagine Clara having an attitude/personality a little similar to that of Harley Quinn from the DC series.
God, I hope not. I've never liked any version of her other than the animated series. I can't stand modern Harley, it feels like most writers don't get the character and any costume other than the original always look like shit.

Dex-chan lover
THE GERMAN SUPLEX IS HERE! It's cute that they keep all the little gags, and they've blended it in so well for this story.
And for Az-kun to be a mole?!! A pleasant surprise. It gives him an extra edge like Opera~ Opera out here really raising the bar, I wonder if Clara is going to be from a gang made up of her family, and their specialty is smuggling~ And Amelie too! I wonder if her family will be apart of this peaceful organization in direct opposition to Iruma.

I love that the characters in this AU are basically the same character but twisted a certain way. Opera is still loyal reliable subordinate, but wild and brash here. Kalego is still the highly observant strict teacher, but it's all a scheme for his own benefit. Asmodeus still have an undying loyalty, but toward the opposite of Iruma.

Sulivan and Iruma still seems like they're exactly the same character for now, but I think they will show more how they differ from the original character. Iruma started to show it a little bit with how cold he was when accepting the ring.

Why do everyone look even more sexy in this spin-off? I mean, look at character posters. I can't wait for Ameri...

Hmmm can this become what KHR failed at achieve?
considering the sheer difference in temperament and attitude Iruma and KHR's protag have, i don't know what point you're making at. I hope you can clarify as KHR acheived what it wanted to do, albeit roughly. In the end, Tsuna remains honest and has strengthened his values to the point that it's narrative conclusion implies he'd successfully change Vongola back to it's vigilante morals and code of conduct.
KHR failed in concept execution considering the time but character wise, stuck to it. Iruma is a lot more well built, character and concept wise, than KHR so it makes sense it'll have better narrative cohesion and execution.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm... seems like this series will take a different turn with the characters, that is interesting.

So... I am kinda scared and excited to see what it does with Clara.

Users who are viewing this thread