Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 11 Ch. 97 - Bachiko

Dex-chan lover
You must be Servant first - Archer later XD
I imagine her with Mayumi Shintani voice.
+
What suits Iruma best, to serve or to rule?

Fed-Kun's army
I did not expect Iruma to be the type to willingly suck up to ojou-sama types.

@UXLZ but he's been working all throughout his life, he hadn't even gone to school until he was adopted by Sullivan. I doubt he knows the movie Karate Kid, hell, he might not even know what's karate.

Dex-chan lover
Considering the fact that Iruma's parents put him through much MUCH worse shit than ANY of this, which I think is demonstrated by his willing to LIVE IN A DIMENSION WHERE IS LIFE IS CONSTANTLY AT RISK OVER GOING HOME TO THEM.

He's been so neglected and abused by those assholes that being a literal doormat is actually an upgrade from that shit, and that doing laundry by hand, carrying here around, and risking his ass to get her food that she doesn't want anymore is not only expected probably from his parents, but is the norm to such an extent that its mundane. Keep in mind that at this point Iruma has only been in the Demon Realm a few months to a year TOPS, and so he's still used to being a half-starved, neglected kid on the verge of death that's constantly being commanded by his irresponsible and abusive parents.

Compared to that, this level of hardship is a cakewalk. It's like asking a Navy Seal to kill a spider in your bathtub. She really wasn't expecting this level of bullshit.

Aggregator gang
Is't our boy Alice a bit too cute on page 17, when Iruma gave him a sudden call? My heteroness is in danger...

Dex-chan lover
When he did his hair, I thought we were going to get badass Iruma again

Users who are viewing this thread