Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 15 Ch. 133 - An Archer's Value

Double-page supporter
hopefully azz doesn't get disqualified. also how did iruma get to clara that fast and since when does his shooting ability have a limit i thought it used the mana within the ring.?
Also:
EOd2yjnUwAAIck9.jpg

Yeah! ahah this was great, iruma was so cool brushing away his hesitation and focusing! I'm really liking him being an archer and how its nicely done so far!

Group Leader
@Alex-dono-sama back when he was creating bows and the pipsqueak master was breaking them, he says there is a lot of feathers to use, so I think every time he makes a bow he "consumes" the feather, and when he dispels the bow, it's gone. If I remember correctly, his master uses that pocky-thing in her mouth to create a bow, so she must carry a large amount of them all the time to create bows at the drop of the hat, while Iruma uses the feathers of the Lord of the Valley as his source material, so it should be a very limited amount.

Dex-chan lover
@andrescutieri Bachiko doesn't need anything to make the bow since it's part of her bloodline ability, but Iruma and everyone outside of her family needs catalysts to do

Double-page supporter
...I completely forgot he's limited in how many shots he can take. Boy that sure is a shitty weapon in that case.

Dex-chan lover
@Keansor Ok, but imagine if. in the second year after Iruma's contract with Callego terminated, he make a new summoning contract with the Valley Chief's kid. Then he gains a powerful pet as well as unlimited catalysts for the bow.

I appreciate the splash page of Iruma's doubts. Little stuff like that always makes Iruma characters come off as a little more human compared to most shounen adventure type stuff.

Dex-chan lover
I think I just teared up ;A; These three are the best together >w< I hope they will remain friends foreeever XDD

Users who are viewing this thread