Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 19 Ch. 167 - The Sound of Anticipation

Dex-chan lover
God going back to the earlier chapters is like a kick in the teeth. Not because they're bad, but because every one of them bled so much more color into the world.
Seeing that clamour for the misfits from every inch of the audience and the characters they've wowed along the way sends goosebumps directly into my soul.

Dex-chan lover
Redrawers are the unsung heroes. Thank you for your hard work.
And yes, Amelie is best girl. Might even be best girl in all the fiction I know. She is strong, cool, cute, adorable and kinda clumsy at times.

I'm having the hardest high school flashback ever
This manga captures it so perfectly

Dex-chan lover
Is no one commenting on the fact that Ameri is getting more and more open about her love for Iruma?

Dex-chan lover
BUT BEFORE WE BEGIN, PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR THE BIKINI BOTTOM SUPER BAND!!! ‘Twas the only thing that came to mind before they started, it felt like something deep inside was telling me this needed “Sweet Victory” before it all started.

Glad to see that both Ameri and Sullivan had the same idea, I’m also quite surprised Ameri didn’t even make a passing remark about the “kids” in the future wanting to see the big show. Nor did either of the two of them say anything to each other, would have been a perfect opportunity for some interesting interactions between them but oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread