Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 22 Ch. 190 - The Millionaire and the Jewel

Fed-Kun's army
thank you for the gay

but wow kuromu isn't even like "no i don't like you" it's like "you only want me bc you don't have me and also not having me pushes you to be better" WOW WHAT AN ICON... AND THEN HER OWN MARRIAGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!! LKJDJLK MELIE IS GONNA RIOT THO AND THE TWO WATCHING AREN'T GONNA BE HAPPY EITHER SCREAMS

thanks for the update~!

I wonder if Iruma will participate in next event. Kind of worried if he will cause i know he can do something about flying thing...Ali is in his side but it will be Iruma's first flying then... it will result sucks hahaha. By the way this is such a nice chapter. Just with a crazy twist hahaha

I don't know. The fact that Lied-kun smelled/ imagined roses stink a little. Usually yaoi stuff in japanese manga is rapresented with flowers fluttering around. Hope to be wrong that Gyari is not also a crossdressing Evidol

Supporter
fuk i stopped reading when this stupid arc started, its still going on?

I guess i will get back next year.

Fed-Kun's army
I realized a thing reading the new translation of ch. 47, but I can’t write spoilers in that thread, can I? I bet Iruma trained his girl-voice during all that manga reading to Amelie. As for Lied, I guess he’s just squeeky.

pls the amount of hate for this arc is crazy,,, just pretend to appreciate the high quality arc even if you don't have the mental capacity to
if you want to read some like "epic feels good op protagonist manga" there's plenty of B and below tier manga waiting for you, don't be shy

Dex-chan lover
FUCK! NO! BULLSHIT! HOW COULD THIS MANGA DO THIS TO ME??? I BELIEVED IN YOU, I CALLED YOU AN ALMOST 10/10 SO HOW COULD YOU???

Anyway I'm sad because now I caught up to newest chapter. Sad, having to wait

Aggregator gang
Flying cavalry battle? Betting Ali's going to pull out some new tricks (called wings) thanks to his power upgrade.
Surprised at all the people hating on this arc tho. I'm loving it.

Users who are viewing this thread