Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 34 Ch. 298 - The Demon I Hate

Dex-chan lover
Iruboy needed that.

It is cool that he could make so many people love him, but there is a clear line where this will stop.

In the end, Narnia's little stunt will serve to strengthen him, and when he deals with that hate again he will be ready.

Dex-chan lover
That meme was painful for me, because I still have recoils from the realization of how much all of Matpat's theories were so flimsily put together, that you could blow on them to reduce them to nothing, and I used to be one of his mindless fans that took what he said as facts. Don't know how much he has improved on his theory crafting, if at all, but I have no interest finding out. Still left flabbergasted when I found out that he had made a third theory channel on food, heard it from a meme channel, looked it up to see if it was true or not.

Aggregator gang
Baal just called someone... ugh. Shit's about to go down, isn't it. Kirio, I've been waiting!! And pls I hope no one dies, but that seems kinda impossible...? 😭 It's a fight between powerful demons after all.

Tysm for the great translation and scanlation as always, Misfits Scans.

Dex-chan lover
It's an important lesson to learn. No matter what there are always going to be people that just hate you and some not even for something you did or can control. If that weren't the case we'd live in a much better world, but we really just can't lose heart because not everyone respects or even likes us (especially when those people are awful and you have much MUCH better friends and family and potential lovers in your corner).

Dex-chan lover
Life advice taken from video games: if you're encountering enemies, you're going in the right direction!
I love video games for advice. The best thing I learned from video games is to never go in the direction you're told to go (at least not at first). All the best opportunities are hidden in the opposite direction 😏

Dex-chan lover
I still confuse about Deity thing. Is Deity part of 13 Crows or just different entity?

Edit: Hmm, it seem different according to Chapter 293.
I took the Deities in the netherworld to be similar to the greek chthonic gods (essentially any of the Greek deities typically associated with the underworld). The way it was described the deities had always been there and virtually ran the show and it was their world and the demons are just living in it. Very little has been said and it's possible what was said was hyperbole or stories passed down to maintain the politics but it also seemed like the deities were pure forces of nature and controlled the very netherworld itself. Which would again line up with the greek chthonic gods. The gods tied to the underworld generally represent some of the most primordial and powerful aspects of creation and the universe.

Though honestly we'll see. I feel like more than Iruma capturing the princess is a large piece of the plan here (and if that's even possible the deities aren't nearly as powerful as suggested).

Double-page supporter
Iruma is still 'secluded' about reality of Netherworld, when his answer before on Thriteen Dinner about Netherworld like Babyls make me facepalm so much but I think he is still naive about the whole thing of Netherworld. The reality of the realm he choose is harsher for him.

I'm waiting for him to learn what it is mean to stand as human on realm full of demons because he can't be like that always, being person who can't tell acceptance of ugliness and hate. Not always, people will be fond of your kindness.

Dex-chan lover
Really love that lesson. Those that hate you are room for growth, not because you need to accept them, but because they can bring out the best of you because you want to crush them.

Dex-chan lover
i'm glad i'm not alone in having thought they were the same person. when she starting cussing iruma i started doubting it and the moment she started talking about the demon she hates i realized immediately who she was talking about and that she wasn't that princess girl or whatever she was.

Double-page supporter
Baal just called someone... ugh. Shit's about to go down, isn't it. Kirio, I've been waiting!! And pls I hope no one dies, but that seems kinda impossible...? 😭 It's a fight between powerful demons after all.

Tysm for the great translation and scanlation as always, Misfits Scans.
It would be the perfect time to illustrate the need to "hate" someone to move forward by reintroducing Kiriwo right now.

Dex-chan lover
Poor boy, no one is gonna feel good after experiencing such violent hateful rhetoric directly to your face.

I'm glad he's maybe acquired a new mentor to add tot he collection from this at least, she was incredibly kind even if she was blunter that all else lol.

Users who are viewing this thread