Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 34 Ch. 298 - The Demon I Hate

Double-page supporter
So we meet our songoku's vegeta(Or maybe ino to our sakura would be a better comparision, but I don't want to deride Bachiko), and she cares enough to cheer Iruma up in her own way. She'd probably be central to any future Barbatos storyline.

Dex-chan lover
I still confuse about Deity thing. Is Deity part of 13 Crows or just different entity?
Different entity, they are said to be a being that predates demon and the one to shape the netherworld, thats why they are respected. Then Narnia further explained it, beside demon there are other races/entity living in the netherworld, that included deity, spirits, and sometimes a drifted human (like Iruma).

Dex-chan lover
I still confuse about Deity thing. Is Deity part of 13 Crows or just different entity?

Edit: Hmm, it seem different according to Chapter 293.
They're an existence above all demons, I'd say they're probably most comparable in political power to the Celestial Dragons from One Piece, where the demons can have their government structure but the deities will always stand above that for ultimate decision making (from what I understand anyways,) though the difference is that the deities seem to have actual power over the Demon World itself, though how much is still a bit of a mystery 🤔

Group Leader
They're an existence above all demons, I'd say they're probably most comparable in political power to the Celestial Dragons from One Piece, where the demons can have their government structure but the deities will always stand above that for ultimate decision making (from what I understand anyways,) though the difference is that the deities seem to have actual power over the Demon World itself, though how much is still a bit of a mystery 🤔
The Demon King/3 Greats/13 Crowns rule Demonkind, but the Deities have control over the physical realm itself. The only reason why the demons are able to survive there is because the Deities haven't ordered the environment to become toxic to demons.

Double-page supporter
I wonder how Narnia stand on Deity. It seem he is a racist demon that only see Demons as legitimate inhabitant of Netherworld.
Since the focus jumped almost straight from the explanation of Deity's influence to Narnia views on the Netherworld, it would be prudent to think so. Especially since humans are myth-like to most in Netherworld (excluding border patrol obv.).
Unless Narnia believes in underground human state controlling all of the Netherworld from the shadows and rubbbing their hands behind the scene(lmao)

Users who are viewing this thread