Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 35 Ch. 305 - To You Who Doesn't Understand Me

Dex-chan lover
Hilarious and intriguing chapter. I find the demonic lack of empathy interesting. Narnia is willing to see some students get hurt if he gets his promotion. And in an Iruma-led world, such a thing would be recognized as wrong. No wonder Narnia hates Iruma.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a lot more dissatisfied with his arc than anything. It's a bunch of setup and teasers for a future eventual arc at the cost of this one having basically no pay off. I mean, I guess it might not be over. But I was hoping to see more of Iruma and the others mingling and getting social. Kalego's brother literally didn't explain anything and just gave the vague notion he's either his own player or working with the thunder prick. The thunder prick didn't do much, he stole some praise and fame but that literally can't pay off till later.

It also feels like so much of this was "tell don't show", which is really surprising for an artist drawn Manga. Like for example when the thunder prick stole the show, against everything that's been setup and has been shown of the 13 crowns and security thus far we've just supposed to accept that literally everyone with power in the underworld is that useless? Baal only actually got involved because he orchestrated the even. Then there was Iruma and Azz and that's it. Nothing from Azz's mom who's literally there as Iruma protector specifically and supposed to be always watching and supporting him? Or Ameri? Or Sullivan whose previously been shown to dunk on and humiliate everyone with ease (it's really weird that all the three greats did here was make everyone stop panicking). I mean the school's teachers do a better job at protecting attendants. I mean it's not like it's just the 13 crowns and security, almost every demon worth a Damn was in attendance here and that all just gave up at the sight of a stomach mouth? We're just supposed to buy that other than Iruma and Azz (Baal being in on it), everyone couldn't be bothered to do anything but protect themselves? Heck, thunder prick saved the deity who had her own security force (which realistically should have been strong enough to hold off even the likes of Sullivan as she was the only deity in attendance and for all whomever sent her knew she could have been ganged up on by all demons). The deities themselves were also a massive letdown (after we JUST got hype for them). I mean maybe she does something cool later or we learn something extra later, but as far as we got in this arc she was just a damsel in distress whose own bodyguards suck.

I'm just generally not digging the way this has played out. It feels more like the plot bending to the thunder pricks will because the author needs setup than an organic outcome. The older brother cutting off his entire revelation and not telling Kalego Iruma is a human over a PHONE CALL pretty accurately sums up my frustration. The brother either does not care about Iruma being human as much as he let's on or doesn't care about Kalego's well being (as I assume he was telling him not to associate with Iruma anymore because he didn't want him caught up in Iruna's messes) despite claiming to put his clans interests first. Why even start the conversation if one ring on the phone (could literally have spit out human and then answered on the second or third ring) will make you withhold the most crucial information? I can buy last chapter with Clara calling and Iruma changing the subject entirely, but the way it went down here is a bit too much to keep down.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda want Kalego to know, I feel like it'd be useful to the plot.
For someone as smart as he is, he's a fucking idiot.. man didn't even think twice about becoming a fucking familiar himself... twice. I might have missed something but how tf does he not put 2 an 2 together

Dex-chan lover
Seeing Kalego being shocked is weird, so out of character
Right? I was kinda expecting him to do something. Like declare anyone intentionally harming the students at the school are a threat even if it is his brother. I guess the next stage is picking party lines before the big showdown. Iruna's status will have to come out and we'll have to see everyone come to terms with who to support.

Ok guys, please don't hate me for asking, I just binge read this series in the last 2 days and I was wondering if there was any release schedule for the scanlations for this series. I would love to bite my nails in anticipation if there was one but no biggie if there wasn't one because I really appreciate the volunteers doing the lords work doing these scanlations :,). I tried lurking on the discord but couldn't find any info (I might be blind though :,D)

Contributor
Ok guys, please don't hate me for asking, I just binge read this series in the last 2 days and I was wondering if there was any release schedule for the scanlations for this series. I would love to bite my nails in anticipation if there was one but no biggie if there wasn't one because I really appreciate the volunteers doing the lords work doing these scanlations :,). I tried lurking on the discord but couldn't find any info (I might be blind though :,D)
The Official Raw link is out of service, but I believe we're currently caught up to the Raws.

Supporter
The title of this chapter is wrong.

It's actually "To you who doesn't RRRRRRING wait let me interrupt this title to answer that and never finish"

Dex-chan lover
to be honest this is one of the few chapters in the whole manga i'm wholly dissatisfied with. i don't even feel tension when the idea of iruma's identity being revealed because I know its not going to happen yet

Users who are viewing this thread