Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 35 Ch. 304 - You and Me

Dex-chan lover
Yes and no, on the one hand, his desires are definitely quite perverse by our standards, but Kirio did start off as a demon that wanted to help others, and he has had moments that suggest that he doesn't fully believe what he's saying (which is why Iruma believes he can be redeemed.) That being said, I wouldn't disagree that Kirio is all probably too far gone by this point because of how being around Baal amplifies Kirio's more perverse nature.
IIRC... Kirio was pretty much crazy from the start, the period he was a "gentle" boy was when it became clear he was weak and other kids started to bully him, and he always just smiled through it, but it was revealed that it was because of goodness... it was because he was much more twisted than any of them.

It is, at least, heavily implied that he simply accepted the bullying because he agreed with the ideas behind it, that he deserved it because he was weak and those strong should bully the weak, but when one of his bullies fell down a cliff the face of despair they had, gave him a new understanding of the pleasure of strength over the "weak".

From there he just became more unhinged, and not like I will say there isn't missing or contradictory info on his past, but I truly think Kirio is who he is not because he is lost but because he likes to that.

I'm so bored now I catched up yesterday I have been reading since december last year It might've took me awhile to catch up but still I enjoyed it

Dex-chan lover
IIRC... Kirio was pretty much crazy from the start, the period he was a "gentle" boy was when it became clear he was weak and other kids started to bully him, and he always just smiled through it, but it was revealed that it was because of goodness... it was because he was much more twisted than any of them.

It is, at least, heavily implied that he simply accepted the bullying because he agreed with the ideas behind it, that he deserved it because he was weak and those strong should bully the weak, but when one of his bullies fell down a cliff the face of despair they had, gave him a new understanding of the pleasure of strength over the "weak".

From there he just became more unhinged, and not like I will say there isn't missing or contradictory info on his past, but I truly think Kirio is who he is not because he is lost but because he likes to that.
Oh I know he has been established to be unhinged from childhood, I just meant that there are moments, like him saving Iruma or attempting to save the one girl's item, that show the unhinged side of his personality isn't the only thing going for him. It's just that he's convinced himself that his unhinged side is the real him and people like Baal have only amplified this fact. In other words, there was a redeemable side to him that Iruma attaches to Kirio, though at this point Kirio, as far as the audience can tell, may be too far gone (even if Iruma doesn't realize that yet, though this does fit with the theme that Iruma might be greedy even by Demon standards, just from a good perspective.)

Dex-chan lover
Kirio will outright admit that he wants to murder hundreds of people or eat Iruma and he'll just respond: "Wow, it's so good to see you. Hey, I'm keeping your seat open in our club". Since Kirio has shown 0 redeeming qualities so far, I don't want him to be "saved", but Iruma has been on this shit since like chapter 40 (and considering the type of series this is), I can't see him just throwing in the towel either.

Dex-chan lover
Kirio will outright admit that he wants to murder hundreds of people or eat Iruma and he'll just respond: "Wow, it's so good to see you. Hey, I'm keeping your seat open in our club". Since Kirio has shown 0 redeeming qualities so far, I don't want him to be "saved", but Iruma has been on this shit since like chapter 40 (and considering the type of series this is), I can't see him just throwing in the towel either.
He has had two moments of good. He tried to save his friend's hair ornament in his youth, and definitely saved Iruma after Iruma stopped his years-long plot to blow up the school and was falling off the roof. There is good in him.

Fed-Kun's army
Errm, this guys is just way too weird and dangerous, can we just kill a character in a "I'll make everyone my friends!" story for once please?
I agree. While I can understand (not really) why Iruma would like to give him a second chance, I would just like to see Kirio properly punished for his actions, not welcomed back into Magitools Batra with open arms like that. There's probably more nuance in it than that, but you know what I mean. I hope Iruma comes to a more solid conclusion regarding Kirio in the future.

I am wondering at this point, If Azz already knows but hiding the truth about Iruma. There's no way he didn't hear "hu-" part.

Dex-chan lover
Clara you saved so much this chapter, the reader’s sanity being one of them. I never realized just how much she levels out everything until now.

Sorry Iruma, but I don’t think Kiriwo has any plans on changing his ways any time soon. You need to become more powerful first if you ever intend on getting anywhere with that one, let alone becoming the demon king…

Dex-chan lover
my God, Iruma x Kirio is starting to feel like Naruto x Sasuke, and they only spend 1arc together ffs. So irritating....

Users who are viewing this thread