Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 35 Ch. 304 - You and Me

Dex-chan lover
thank you so much for the amazing translation Misfits! ✨️

CLARA BEST GIRL 😌

Dex-chan lover
Damn. Was really hoping this was it finally coming to light. Hopefully it's a trigger, though.

Dex-chan lover
What Kirio doesn't understand is that his true nemesis isn't Iruboy... it is... CLARA THE HAPPY CHAOS GREMLIN.

I kinda hope Iruma "fails" to bring back Kirio, I think it would be best for him to understand that some people aren't lost in their ways, they very much know what they want.

Kirio is his best self, and I think that any outcome where he "reverts" would detract from the story.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter! Man, somehow I really wanted kirio to confess, would've been a sweet inflection point

Dex-chan lover
Author was like, Nah this dont feel right, I'll postpone this moment to another time. I mean, clara suddenly phones iruma in that kind of timing???

Dex-chan lover
I hope that Iruma isn't the one to decide Baal and his associates fate and that it goes to someone smarter and wiser. That way they actually suffer from their wrongdoing instead of being put in a position to repeat it

Dex-chan lover
I am fine with Iruma redeeming Kirio. I mean, the sob gets off on despair. Imagine his own when he realizes all his schemes are for naught, all his plans are destroyed, and his efforts to destroy Iruma only made him stronger and into a greater demon king than any who came before.

It will be .... Wonderful.

Supporter
I love the Demonopoly picture! And you edited the tagline at the top of the box in both English and French! So freaking good.

Users who are viewing this thread