Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 35 Ch. 304 - You and Me

Dex-chan lover
This is by far the worst plot line in the manga, partly because of how cliched this character is and partly because a satisfying ending for this type of conflict is at complete odds with the tone of the series making it impossible to happen.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, I though he was just gonna pretend to reveal it to troll Iruma and end up saying something else, but he really was about to say it.

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone: it's gonna go two ways

Nishi freaking Osamu: SIKE BITCH YOU THOUGHT HERES A CLARA CAMEO BYE

Dex-chan lover
This is getting more and more like Rosario to Vampire, but with an all gender harem

Dex-chan lover
Iruma: You are a terrorist but I want you to comeback
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease not another Sasuke/Naruto situation - sometimes, someone's too far gone. We should realize this.
Dude tells you he wants to literally eat you.
You tell him you want to protect is place at school club..
Iruma my son, my cutiepie, my little cinnamon roll...
WTF!?
Did I miss a bunch of chapters!?!?! (I know I read them all) Kirio isn’t a demon Iruma needs to associate with let alone reform
Errm, this guys is just way too weird and dangerous, can we just kill a character in a "I'll make everyone my friends!" story for once please?
You're all missing something very important about Iruma: his greatest weakness is also his greatest strength. It's a tragically ironic trait that Iruma wants to see the good in everyone because the demons he's encountered so far all could be redeemed in some way-and even the worst ones he thinks probably are still better than his parents.

The same mentality Iruma has towards the other people he knows and which has allowed him to form many strong relationships with people who will protect him is what he is trying to do with Amy because he doesn't care about things like glory, adoration, or being on the top of the demon hierarchy-but instead wishes just to have friends, which is the trait he has most demons do not which allows him to climb to the top of the hierarchy. Consider this mentality to be the result of the "ambition" conversation he had with Ameri- He's ambitious enough to even want to see a monster like Amy become able to be good again. Whether this is an exercise in futility and will result in being his fatal flaw remains to be seen. (Though I should note despite this being one of those traits often associated with Mary Sues, Iruma clearly is not a Mary Sue given his struggles in the setting and is more akin to a paragon archetype.)

Dex-chan lover
This whole arc was designed to basically kick Iruma down. I truly hate when a series and characters make me angry like this. I know it's the sign of a good villain, but it is not a good feeling for me. I don't like raging. It ends up triggering my depression.

It's what made me stop reading Hero Academia when it went on it's villain arc. Think I need a break from this series for a while. Especially if the author is going to try to constantly wave the "Baal is a hero" bullshit in our faces from now on.

Dex-chan lover
On the left, Kirio: I want to eat you
On the right, Alice: I want to smell like you

Alice 100% knows. He asked about the smell as a distraction, he wants Iruma to tell him himself.

Users who are viewing this thread