Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 35 Ch. 308 - You're A Child

Supporter
Semi-topical:
dlDLdZz.png

Clara is accidentally the best therapist in Hell, helping Iruma with the emotional growth he skipped because he was too busy trying to avoid being eaten by wild animals during his formative years.

Dex-chan lover
I don't really get the point of delaying the reveal to his friends.

99% of demon society doesn't even seem to know what the fuck a human is, it's not like they hate them or anything, but I get not exposing it publicly because a human being in Hell would spark chaos, specially for grandpa who would get in big trouble. But his friends clearly aren't going to give a fuck. If anything they would be more hurt by him keeping it a secret and this chapter kinda dealt with that potential drama already.

Why not just tell them? Other people already found out anyway.
Their school anthem, that they sing everyday, is all about eating humans and drinking their blood.
She's never shown her wings, and has always dismissed the topic. IIRC there were theories that connected her wings (or lack of them?) to her slippers, which could be sentient...
I think it's her wings. Maybe she has angel wings.
The common theory is angel wings. IIRC, the demon she's named after has angel wings.

Not this chapter making me have feels, this was such a unique way of how Clara’s magic has evolved and her sense for how both of her soulmates are feeling, it made me misty-eyed I’m not gonna lie
It was really nice

Double-page supporter
CLAAAAAARAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
My baby girl goooood joooooooooooob!!!

Im crying from just see them happy together!!:meguuusad:

Users who are viewing this thread