Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 36 Ch. 317 - The New teacher, Momonoki - Part 1

Dex-chan lover
Please stop. I don't even care if I have to wait for Iruma-kun. Just stop. Gonna end up blocking the uploader anyway since the only thing happening with this guy on MD is sniping Misfits.
They're not doing any chapters anymore for the time being
Welcome to the world of Scanlations, people come and people go
Be thankful that there are people out there who can and are willing to provide.

Dex-chan lover
Balam-sensei to the rescue... with him as a teacher in this school, being lazy must be HARD.
Please stop. I don't even care if I have to wait for Iruma-kun. Just stop. Gonna end up blocking the uploader anyway since the only thing happening with this guy on MD is sniping Misfits.
WingZero is doing us a favor, MisfitScans are stopping because of a situation out of their control, this team or person doing this is a favor to the community.

The whole translation thing is NOT an easy process, more so with this quality.

And remember that the "snipping" thing isn't exactly cut and dry, these people took time of their lives to do this.

Be more grateful for the work put in, because this... this whole thing of reading manga for free... is not a right, it is a privilege.

Last edited:
Contributor
WingZero is doing us a favor, MisfitScans are stopping because of a situation out of their control, this team or person doing this is a favor to the community.
WingZero is only taking these from the /a/ threads, so they really don't deserve much credit. You have to thank the raw-anons, the tl-anons, and the ones typsetting before him.

Dex-chan lover
WingZero is only taking these from the /a/ threads, so they really don't deserve much credit. You have to thank the raw-anons, the tl-anons, and the ones typsetting before him.
Well... I did put "team or person" in my comment, as I don't know everyone who did work, but WingZero is the one doing the upload so I focused on them.

I don't know what or how much they did of the work, but they still took their time to upload it, so credit is still due, to them and everyone else who did the work.

Double-page supporter
This chap actually reminded me of when my biology professor found out I was letting my friend copy my assignments.

While I do admit to my actions, I still can't help but feel annoyed at my friend for copying it word for word.

Dex-chan lover
If she has a crush on Balam it would make more sense tbh.

Besides Opera is probably going to be the one shipped with Kalego, though if Opera wasn't going to be shipped, I want to see the teacher's reaction to fluffy kalego

Users who are viewing this thread