Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 37 Ch. 325 - Bouquets and Potted Flowers

Dex-chan lover
A different user posted this chapter? Is another snipe war in the horizon? :thonk:
Nope. I've been the one Typesetting Iruma chapters for /a/nonymous the past few chapters (except 319). WingZero was just helping with the upload.
I've decided to upload on my own after getting my MD account approved.

Yes, I TS'ed Iruma Mafia AU chapter 3 too (the one that's uploaded today).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I am happy that Poro-chan is so on guard about all of them... but I still don't like that he sided with them.

He can literally hear how rotten all of them are and knows that what they have in mind will cause untold chaos to the netherworld, and he sure knows that that is the last thing Delkira would like.

I understand that Poro wants to meet Delkira again, but this can't be the only way.

..... I... am kinda glad that Baal took the credit for saving the princess now, because if she had become like that with Iruboy... things would have gotten complicated.

Dex-chan lover
Baal: I can psy-op her.
Princess: I can fix him.
I gotta be real it'd be so funny if she goes innocent yandere "i can fix him" on him and it works to prevent the absolute worst of his plans.

Though one part of me is really sad that she's crushing so hard on such a terrible man... Poro is right when they say all he has going for him is his nice face >~<;

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how Iruma would've handled this if he were in this situation.
Oh, that is easy. He'd chat about flowers and such. Interjecting with his own enthusiasm and interest. Likely would have brought his own tea or snacks to share each time; brought from friends from school given how often the tea parties meet. They'd have a host off where Kalego would have to chime in on which lays out a better table spread, before he punishes Iruma and friends with something to keep them busy and away from him.

Dex-chan lover
I understand that Poro wants to meet Delkira again, but this can't be the only way.
I would imagine that Poro has exhausted nearly all other options at this point to bring back Delkira. Someone that devoted to him wouldn't just be waiting for his return. Even if this isn't the only way, all the other ways that have been tried have failed, so the smallest glimmer of success would be extremely tantalizing to one running out of options. I don't blame them for doing so, but it still saddens my heart.

Dex-chan lover
What makes Baal interesting as a villain compared to his group is that he has 0 redeeming features. The closest is he is related to Sabnock but even he learned that his "beloved uncle" was pretty horrible and evil. So every time we see him we just feel awful... Though I feel this princess will let Iruma go to become a Majin near the end due to her stupidity

Dex-chan lover
there is a very specific panel on page 18 that makes me belive if Poro-san thinks they have backed the wrong candidate

Dex-chan lover
Shura is simping hard for Baal, lol. Poor girl. I wonder what's Nishi-sensei cooking?
Baal's plan succeeding at first? Baal's plan failing and Shura unleashes hell? Baal's plan failing but him and Shura still end up together?
Anyway, I can't wait for the moment Iruma can interact with Shura.
Those flower bubbles were quite cute, tbh.

Dex-chan lover
probably not? /a/nonymous scans are all over the place
In this case, apparently not. However /a/nonymous scans is a generic group tab mangadex sets aside for non-group uploaders. Thus, that is why it seems "all over the place."

Users who are viewing this thread