Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 37 Ch. 325 - Bouquets and Potted Flowers

Dex-chan lover
:shamihuh: good riddance Iruma couldn't collect this cringussy. :haa: Baal on the other hand will get severe character development.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, that is easy. He'd chat about flowers and such. Interjecting with his own enthusiasm and interest. Likely would have brought his own tea or snacks to share each time; brought from friends from school given how often the tea parties meet. They'd have a host off where Kalego would have to chime in on which lays out a better table spread, before he punishes Iruma and friends with something to keep them busy and away from him.
Imagine she shows up right after Kalego gets summoned in his peep-cheep form, and she goes all wide-eyed at the adorable cuteness of him and Elmyra's him! XD

Dex-chan lover
Super Glad that Baal’s scheme accounted for Iruma, because I feel like Iruma dodged a nuke .

I definitely enjoy seeing that there is a con to Baal’s scheme. That gaining this princess’s favor wasn’t going to be smooth sailing for the rest of his plot . Honestly, it’s very refreshing to seeing him disheveled .

It was also nice to see the traitor Poro’s ears still working. It seems love didn’t completely make him deaf if he still hears the discord in his so called “allies “. Well at least he is helping out and pointing out how dangerous the princess is.

Aggregator gang
This chapter gives the sense that in the final climax, he is going to turn good, and the glasses dude is going to lose his mind over it and become the actual main antagonist

Honestly could see this happening. It's always felt like Kirio is the actual main antagonist even though they're trying to prop up Baal. Maybe it's just cause we've had more interactions with Kirio than Baal but Baal so far doesn't feel like as much an antagonist than Kirio

Dex-chan lover
Honestly could see this happening. It's always felt like Kirio is the actual main antagonist even though they're trying to prop up Baal. Maybe it's just cause we've had more interactions with Kirio than Baal but Baal so far doesn't feel like as much an antagonist than Kirio
Doesn't help that Kirio gives off slasher yandere vibes.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my, she's like Clara (chatty, obsessive, being used) and Ameri (status, intimidating, loves books, powerful) combined. A dangerous combo.

She'd probably love Iruma (even as a friend) and it's sad that she's being used like this, but I am happy is Baal suffering for it.

Dex-chan lover
Just the fact that the author tried to make baal more sympthaic here is interesting 🤔 ... I wonder why..

Users who are viewing this thread