Major Milestone Reached!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MD@Home
grats guys :)

i truly love and admire your work, such a good site with good features. never in my life i had dreamed a good site like this

i believe that even if you put ads on this site, people will still watch ads for this site to continue living :). love you guys :D

Dex-chan lover
Congratulation for all the MangaDex staff and its community. I've been here from day 1 and this website is one of the most that I spent my time on. Clean looking, really good features and every time gets better and better. Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
wow... congrats... hope you guys will make it big...

also, hope that you guys will not changed for the worst just because you are on top...

Dex-chan lover
We are witnessing history. Please make sure to never turn to the dark side like CR and KM though.

V8a3zfh.jpg

Congratulations Team 🥳🥳🥳 and thank you for the amazing work! It is greatly appreciated 😊! Here’s to many, many more milestones!

I have never used kissmanga and I was curious about what kind of site it is.
I couldn't access the chapters because I have adblock and when I disabled my adblock and clicked a chapter, it immediately opened a popup with an awful beeping noise and claims that my computer has been infected with a trojan. xD
Why on earth people are even using a site like that is beyond my comprehension.

Dex-chan lover
@Haukka Btw, for sites with anti-adblock make sure to install Nano Defender combind with either UBlock Origin or Nano's own Adblocker.

Amazing! I'm so glad I found MangaDex. It's introduced me to so many scanlator groups that I now follow, and I've bought manga to support the creators because I found their work here. Thank you all so much!

Contributor
Congratulations! You all have worked so hard for this! It's amazing. Of course, there is still plenty of room for improvement, but isn't that the case for everything?

Congratulation! I'm glad I found MangaDex and Joined this Community During New Year Eve last year. So Keep up the good work my friends

I'm happy for you guys!
Keep it up!
In the past few months I have been able to see someone protesting with the rules here that are too restrictive, but I like the community like that.

Group Leader
Congrats! No wonder a certain aggregator whose name ends with "go" has been white boxing out "Mangadex" from credit pages.
Good goddamn job! 😆

Dex-chan lover
@ObserverOfTime half of that shit is just your personal opinion LMFAO, "ugly", "unintuitive" unless you're either a 2yo or a 70yo you shouldn't be having a hard time navigating the site. This site is leaps and bounds better than batoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread