Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! @comic - Ch. 12 - When you stare at a losing heroine, she stares back at you.

Contributor
Oh hey it’s ba-

Skipped six chapters

e42.png

Dex-chan lover
You know that feeling when you just see a forgotten manga you put on your library suddenly gets updated
happiness pure and utter happiness
then realize after clicking that it skipped a couple of chapters, no anger or hate just disappointment.

Hey /a/, chapter 7 to 13 are already available in spanish, If you folks are interested (becuase I think is easier to translate form spanish rather than japanese, specially if the translator availability is an issue) this is the link (use a VPN if it is necessary). Good luck /a/

Dex-chan lover
Probably skipped chapters to avoid accusations of "sniping". As sucky as that sounds, this does tell us that there are at least 12 chapters, and that the current scanlation team is behind by 6 of them.
nah the previous team formerly dropped it and announced they dropped it in the last chapter they made
also if something goes 3+ months without an update its not a snipe unless the manga is a parts manga which the groups releases as full chapters

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey it’s ba-

Skipped 6 chapters

e42.png
Not the first time they've done it either so I can't say I'm all that surprised. Probably doing it to spark interest in it so someone picks it up like they did with Nyanta and Pomeko. Jumped from Chapter 11 to the final Chapter 19.

Dex-chan lover
All these convoluted reasons,but changes not the fact that all the anon scanlator had to do was the actual next in line chapter.

At least do that instead of this bull crap AGAIN.

Users who are viewing this thread