Maken no Daydreamer

What really doesn't help is how pointless it all is. Why are we even following the mc? Shouldn't we be following one of his clearly op as shit family members? Power fantasies get old, but at least it makes sense from an observer perspective. Why do we care about the mc at all?

The writer spends an entire chapter showing context for how ridiculous the mc is compared to average joe adventurer, then completely destroys any perspective by carpet pulling yet again with yet another 'oh gee super powerful brother and/or sister'.

Honestly, as creepy as some elements of the LN are, at least the MC had more personality than this weird "HUH WHAT?" character.

The owl has more personality at this point.

14 chapters and I'm starting to feel like I can start building a psychological profile of the author just by reading this manga..

Give Japs any kind of subject and they will roll on it 10 years and they will make 2 good things from it and 10000000 total bs.

Its Funny reading some comments who Defending this Manga. But later on he be like "Oh shit, i was wrong. Dropped.". 😂

The problem of this story is that the MC has no objective besides growing stronger/adventuring, and this would be no problem except it insists that this is a problem, making it some kind of glaring defect of the character and taking the interest a reader would have for the character.

PS: Also the transformation look idiotic.

Will this get picked up by anyone, it's been 6 months since the last release. I would love to see it return.

I am looking at my stuff, see this as droped and dont even remember this, just came here to see what it was then I remembered it was trash (and that is because it is rare to me to drop some manga), I cant remember why though, so if you wanna read it is at your own risk

No translators picking this up? That's sad news, only if I know Jap.

story is not and for some reason i think the reason why the guild master felt a familarary with MC is maybe he was her child or simialr. before his day dreamer mom took him in and renamed him. it is not uncommon for people who dont want to have a kid to leave it in the forest... or even some royal family.

i personally like the story just to much perample to the MC journey

Users who are viewing this thread