Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Well, even during the first chapter, there was something fishy about the Kingdom summoning heroes to clean their mess, now a second Kingdom is doing the same, i'm going to guess that after the demon army is gone, the Kingdoms are going to use the heroes to fight their wars.

Dex-chan lover
With the way the plot is going, it wouldnt surprise me if Kyousa ends up either killing the Demon king or becoming best friends with him.

@Himp or maybe this demon lord stuff is just BS and they want to take over their territory.

Contributor
At this point, I have no idea if the author is writing this badly on purpose or not. It's like figuring out if My Immortal was a parody.

Aggregator gang
@boag Dude this is a harem story I'm pretty sure the demon King's a woman and she most likely going to join his that is as you say if there even is a demon king
P.S. Author of this story is kinda a sick bastard I mean going back and forth between the MC and his friends while they talk about him being dead is messed up

Contributor
@xyzzy You don't smash cut the guy having the time of his life while a girl is having an emotional breakdown unless you're not taking it seriously in the slightest.

The meet-up will be glorious.

"I thought you were dead."
"Well, I wasn't."

Yeah. Sad tale. Kyousai ended up dying, but he did reincarnate. So make sure you go by his new name. Foodie King.

Dex-chan lover
"Kyousai you were alive?"
"Yeah, hi guys whats up"
"Who are those girls?"
"They are my wives, allow me to introduce them"

Queue the mega shitstorm

@AthalosJ
Either the Demon King is a Queen, or he has a daughter and they become friends, or something like that, I expect the author to troll the audience even harder now that he actually presented the poor grieving friends while the MC just fucks around having the time of his life.

Hmmmm. there's something fishy with the king. Could there be a twist to the kingdom like how it is in Akame ga Kill? (I mean not to that extent).

Dex-chan lover
he fucking kamehamehad the dragons, wasnt even a fight poor bastards, man the reunion is gonna be great

Users who are viewing this thread