MangaDex Is Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andddd it liveeesss πŸŽ‰πŸ˜­πŸ˜ Welcome back MD πŸ’•

Dex-chan lover
The one time i'm actually glad I checked out reddit. Now to catch up with all my series.

Contributor
Expected this to happen and i disagree with some of your policies for scanlators but i'm glad you guys are back. <3

Contributor
REALLY VIZ...... If you offended this much, you can Contact our Administrator to removed The Manga so called BORUTO, Takes seconds, Problem Solved....
But They SUED a LAW.... REALLY NIGGA!! How Petty.... So dicky move,
Who the hell in 2020 reading so called BORUTO, This era of ISEKAI, No one reading Freaking Brat NINJA with Selfish Ego....

Sorry for explode ranting, you can moderate me...
@Zephyrus , Do you know How many Percentage User is loggin in past 6 hours. It seems I can't reached My Translator and My Raw Provider... They didnt know the domain was changed

Dex-chan lover
"older chapters aren't available just yet"

Ah... shoot. Well that's pretty limiting but I mean it is what it is.

Fed-Kun's army
Always find it fascinating when companies immediately go for the DMCA instead of first contacting the website owner and asking for the content in question to be removed, and if that doesn't work, then go with legal steps. Going full force with DMCA takedowns doesn't make me want to buy anything from you, quite the opposite actually.

glad the website is back but can't read still xD Hope everything works out because mangadex is main place i enjoy using these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread