MangaDex Is Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double-page supporter
Hey! Glad that it's back!

Back to reading for me!

😆

1. Our .cc domain is temporary for now. Our .org domain was acquired via our reseller, who has removed us from CF and have stopped supporting us due to legal pressure. .org will be unavailable until the transfer to our new provider completes.

Yeah...

I think you guys should make many back-ups just in case a similar incident or something worse happens in the future.

Just saying.

Group Leader
Fair reminder that boycotting Viz means shafting the Mangaka and Artists who rely on sales for a living.

Fed-Kun's army
@Le_Dook: except a lot of Artist have a shitty contract which did not cover things like Viz, so they won't get any additional money. Lots of them have a simple contract where they are only paid chapter-wise for a series. If they are not very clever they don't have terms for reprint or licenses for other country's in their contract. There are only very few publisher which treat their artists well.
(i was in the industry for a very long time, had tons of those crappy contracts)

Yatta! Finally mangadex is back! I was going trough some serious drug abstinence without my Mangas 😅😜

Just glad that the website is back up and functional again. Best of luck with all the legal pressure

Dex-chan lover
Mangadex.org: * gets a bullshit legal shutdown for something not their fault *
Userbase: * Sad because we won't get to read the new chapters during the last few days of winter break *
Mangadex.cc:
ImmediateUnsteadyCavy-size_restricted.gif

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@BigBoyLumps You could check the translator's website, they have links to zips.

Otherwise, just wait a while.

Dex-chan lover
I only request an informational before going back to the .org 24 hours before hand would be nice. I don't want to freak-out again.

@doppler I would imagine that once the .org domain is back up, they'll just make the .cc domain repoint you there automatically, so there probably won't be all sorts of chaos when it occurs.

Dex-chan lover
Yay, it's back. I'm so glad. This site kind of became my last resort after everything that happened in December and I'm praying it'll survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread