MangaRock Is Dead: Refugees Read Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve used Manga Rock for about 8-9 years so this is pretty bittersweet but I’m glad Mangadex exists! It’s a really cool platform :)

Dex-chan lover
Does Mangakalot was part of the Mangarock team? Bcs Mangakalot is not available too, and I was reading few titles there, due some Scanlators wars here on Mangadex, and it was deleted from Mangadex and was only there. I was reading so much that I cant even remember what it was without update notification on the site 🤦‍♂️😅

Miku best girl
Admin
No, kakalot is a separate site from mangarock.

Group Leader
Refugees ? What's that, we are came here because we're a traitors. Muahabhahahababgagahahhaha, *cough *cough. just kidding,

Group Leader
@jmann

Manganelo, mangakakalot, and its kind are low-key aggregators, period.

Mangarock was the only aggregator that has awesome ui/ux imo.

i'm really disappointed that manga rock is dead cause i really prefer using apps over websites because i read manga on my ipad. i'll give this a try though.

I stopped using MangaRock when they started making changes. I hope the upgrades introduce load balancing of the site across multiple regions. The only problem I have with Mangadex is all of the background drama that these scanlators introduce and dropped series. Why bother working on translating a series just to drop it due to content. Why bother arguing with people in the comments because you decide to start throwing political arguments at them and they don't agree with you? The less ideology/politics the better. It's like some of these people are more addicted to the drama than posting quality uploads.

First - MangaRock, now - Mangakalot & co... MangaDex is on a killing spree? 👹

11 pages of comments... dear lord, that's a lot of refugees.

Well, welcome to the site. Don't make a mess, and enjoy!

Miku best girl
Admin
The day MR died, we had almost 13,000 new registrations on the site. the day before we had 3,800 lol.

Woah that is a lot. I wonder if that's why the site site has been loading so much all day? I was pretty annoyed in the evening since even a chapter wouldnt load. I guess the traffic is real then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread