MangaRock Is Dead: Refugees Read Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double-page supporter
Godspeed MangaRock, thanks to you I discovered MangaDex 😍

Dex-chan lover
Fresh blood...

Welcome abroad. You'll find that the images here are of much higher quality compared to Mangarock. I highly recommend that your download Tachiyomi. Also, don't forget to avoid being rude to scanlators and that what you read in manga is fiction and you should not take whatever happens in a story personally. Some things won't be for you but that's okay. You shouldn't feel ashamed to like or dislike certain stories and likewise should not insult, attack or harass those with different opinions/tastes. Seeya in the chapter comments section. Have fun!

Is this "news"? mangarock is dead over half a year (sadly but true).
whatever, all hail MikuDex!

They became dead once they stopped translating manga. Now their site is basically just a really shitty manga dictionary site.

Aggregator gang
Mangadex was actually my first experience in reading manga, recommended by your beloved reddit

Bye bye Mangarock, you thinggg

Tachiyomi is... unusable tbh ; ;
Last I tried, anyway... search is always, always broken. My page doesn't save when I exit... blagh. Anyone have a decent alternative?
I mean yes, MD is nice, but I can't download for offline reading and it relies on shitty mobile browsers.

Im both mangarock and mangadex users si its a so so, its just that for me in mangarock the arrangement of my favorite is better than in mangadex and there are some in mangarock but not here and the otherwise
and im still sad😭

Group Leader
Ah, I see that MangaRock is doing the Crunchyroll approach.

It's a bold move, Cotton. Let's see if it pays off.

Miku best girl
Admin
@mcfucksauce

It was still available for people who already downloaded the app, just not available to new people.

But as of yesterday, access was blocked for existing users too. Our traffic has literally shot up 20% overnight.

Group Leader
Damn, that exclusive point for South East Asians. I'm suddenly feeling targeted, although thank goodness mines works perfectly.

I'm not exactly an old user either, but still, welcome. :)

Edit: Also, I'm kinda love-hate MR because I saw some of the works from here got uploaded there without their consent. Of course it's not just MR, but still...

Alright, it's me. It's my work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread