MangaRock Is Dead: Refugees Read Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miku best girl
Admin
https://www.reddit.com/r/mangarockapp/comments/f9dxb3/migrate_from_manga_rock_to_tachiyomi_through/

hahaha! manga rock? more like disintegrated manga sand lel. dex is where its truly at. u haven't seen no real sh*t if u cry over spilled and spoiled milk. yodo.

Dex-chan lover
Damn Mangadex, you don’t play around! This is pretty gangsta.

I’m not sure why the comments paint it as a great victory though, I liked both. While Mangadex has nearly everything you could possibly need, it can be a bit much at times. MR app’s appeal was that it was straightforward and simple.

I dunno, it’s the difference between Apples and orang Androids.

Dex-chan lover
5. I'm from South East Asia and MangaDex is very slow.
Unfortunately the routing of our DDoS protection service isn't great in SEA, and as a result, you might experience slow loading, and this is on top of all the extra traffic from people in quarantine. You can mitigate this issue by using a VPN with a EU node, such as ProtonVPN, which is free.

This explains why there have been so much lag.

Dex-chan lover
Oceania's being super slow atm, must be starting to really feel the effects atm.

Definitely not complaining though! Thanks for your hard work, poor back-end guys :'(

@doppler

Idk how I can read that much. But I like all the manga that I read.
But 600 Is not all of them, I read like 1400 Series. But much of them get axed.
But Yeah I Prefers Buy The Manga.
So I Make List On MangaRock To Make Me Remember What I've Buy.

Dex-chan lover
I migrated here from mangafox long ago, after they changed their layout to the crap it currently is

@doutatsu
I never export data from MangaRock, Because I have other platforms as well, but I'm prefers to buy the manga.
So I make list in MangaRock To Make me remember what I've buy.
And thanks for the guide.

mangadex became my new home ever since batoto died. and i hope the new guys or in this case the new refugees will follow the rules and not turn this site like the otherss...

anyways welcome 😃😃

Double-page supporter
@chojinra the reason nobody likes MR here and are celebrating is because they were spineless b*stards that stole all the scanlation work that fans made and even ripped off the official translations and made money out of it via ads and even dared to charge you for it.

That feeling when you migrate your whole favorites from mangarock to MD months before death. RIP mangarock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread