Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
Uwu

Anyway this wave of refugees are gonna slay the server hamsters faster now lol

Dex-chan lover
LMAO ITS DEAD 😂😂 ROLL EM BOYSSS
tenor.gif

*Still cant believe myself when i heard my fellow reader said that they prefer MangaRock instead of bato.to back in the days

Dex-chan lover
Not a refugee but I found this site when MS went down, so I'm not here that long ago.
I really love the settings here and also found some series I didn't know before. 😊

Miku best girl
Admin
Welcome! I am in the process of spinning up another slave database to keep up with all of you hammering the server!

Group Leader
I've been using both and it's quite a pain to transfer my data from MR even before and now. 🤐

I came here first because mangarock seems to be shutdown.. At first i forgot the name, i keep searching mangafox cuz your logo looks like a fox.

But suddenly i did it right, and forgot the name again.

Yeah after 1 month i've visiting mangadex, i enjoy it.
Please don't die like MangaRock :(

I came from MR a few months ago, I miss some of the features, and there are not all the mangas I used to read there but I can't complain, MD has a great community and some other features I appreciate.
Gonna miss MR.

Fuck manga rock. I hope their new app will be a failure.

Sorry for coming as insulting but I used there app mainly for a long time. I feel stupid to have keep using them when they deleted plenty of manga and was somewhat laggy. I guess I should be tankful for them doing that as they are better alternative than them outside.

Though MR stole translations, I think what they’re doing to redeem themselves by starting an app that works with official authors and publishers is really neat. its paid but its honest work. i support MD too but its still unfortunate that we cant find a way to efficiently financially help the authors whose work gets posted here, too

Contributor
mangarock was nice cuz you can read official scans and there were more series.

Miku best girl
Admin
We're the only site to offer official links, so at least you the reader have a chance to support the industry if you want to.

Ahaha goodbye MangaRock 🤧
Still imo the best app to read manga for iOS users though. Now i’m using 2 or 3 apps just to replace them lol

Mangarock is gone 🦀

I've been here since the og batoto went rip. Welcome refugees.

To give credit though, mangarock were one of the first of their kind of new gen manga readers that didn't add their cancer site name as watermarks that thus downgraded the quality to oblivion (looks at the long dead mangahere/mangafox/mangapanda etc)

This also shows me that mangago is behemoth and a cockroach that will apparently never die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread