Mankitsu Shitai Jouren-san - Ch. 5

Contributor
And of course he reacts that way to the touch of a girl. We can't have romantic progress happening now, can we? Not a fan of how this trope is used to pump the brakes here...

This guy must've gone to an all-boys high school or something, considering he's already a college student and he's still like this.

Dex-chan lover
Rip MC

Now that MC is dead I'm volunteering as the replacement :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
When letting him watch you masturbate didnt let him know you're interested so you have to go the normal route of actually talking to them - the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Ok....why is MC thinking like a virgin??

"Is it really ok for me to go in there?"

"It's a private room, I feel like I'm walking into a girl's room"

Mf that's your work place, it's your fucking job, wow that legit made me cringe

Aggregator gang
why the hell was he hesitating to help his customer when she is asking for support? i was a virgin as well and worked in an internet cafe and lots of females will always ask for assistance and i don't hesitate to get close to them, if i get too close i say "excuse me", some move, some don't, some even get closer which makes things awkward... still though i would not hesitate to help since it is my job... this is one of my pet peeves in mangas, where employees hesitate to give assistance to customers because they are way too horny instead of keeping it professional and work with no hesitation...

Double-page supporter
G
why the hell was he hesitating to help his customer when she is asking for support? i was a virgin as well and worked in an internet cafe and lots of females will always ask for assistance and i don't hesitate to get close to them, if i get too close i say "excuse me", some move, some don't, some even get closer which makes things awkward... still though i would not hesitate to help since it is my job... this is one of my pet peeves in mangas, where employees hesitate to give assistance to customers because they are way too horny instead of keeping it professional and work with no hesitation...
gonna ignore the fact that is mainly for the funnies and a way to keep the manga going.
I've encountered my fair share of guys (even some girls) that do be like that, not to the extreme point of being a literal manga character, are very nervous by the mere interaction with their preferred sex. The root mostly is from low self-esteem, hornyness and not so much interaction with said (in this case) girls.

That and the fact that there are so much people that, isn't prepared or want to work in customer service, are the worst at professionalism.

Dex-chan lover
"is it ok for me to go in" yes?? that's literally your job dude stop being so weird about it

Users who are viewing this thread