Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 4 Ch. 19.2

Hey if he's in the back might as well use a sniper now one with a silencer I think going loud fucked up that girls hearing and agro lot of dudes not to mention these dudes broke through the shield I'm thinking he's gonna be forced to use the power suit again in the future. Thanks for the chapter always looking to seeing more of this series flaws obviously but I find myself enjoying it regardless.

Group Leader
Wololo_87ce0f_7131231.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Code:
I can't tell them that I'm a cybernetic organism. Living tissue over a metal endoskeleton.

I guess if he can't tell them about the healing then I guess he really cant tell them he cant die when hes inside the dungeon

Dex-chan lover
@vidopnir Oh did they mention that before and I just forgot it or is it something that's upcoming?
that he can't die in a dungeon

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax @Jeirien He never said he would talk about any skills for healing faster. Only thing he would mention was "healing automatically" aka "healing without conscious intent and effort". But like lax said, he is in a world where healing faster isn't out of the norm either, so it would be fine even if he showed out-of-the-world regen powers. Particularly as a manuke.

I cant tell them im a japenese fuper idiot that thinks everyone wants to kill me becauase im a superstar japanese idiot writter

Dex-chan lover
The art on this is dope as fuck. It's that 3D shit, whatever it's called in this format, done right.

Dex-chan lover
Methinks he's risking the same lesson Kirito in SAO was taught by keeping those things secret...

Wait, he heals automatically? Epic, it's like halo when you stand by and have your health full.

if that "wololo" is actually from the raw, i'm declaring this manga my fav for the year.

Group Leader
@ae0n Sorry to disappoint but the raws just said 'OO'. I wasn't sure what sound to translate it to, I wanted some kind of magic casting sound, and I'd been playing AoE2:DE a bunch and so the monk sound came to mind. I did not expect so many people to notice.

Users who are viewing this thread