Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 4 Ch. 21.2

Dex-chan lover
he is genius
he will let em 2/3 of party died then take RPG out to defeat it
in order to take all the loot

Dex-chan lover
Page 15: uh... I think the proper word is "Breathe"

Breath: noun
the air taken into or expelled from the lungs.
an inhalation or exhalation of air from the lungs.

Breathe: verb
take air into the lungs and then expel it, especially as a regular physiological process.

"Seems like[1] it[2] cannot[3] breath[4]"

[1]: Intransitive Verb - it's complicated, but basically, it usually doesn't work as the main verb of a sentence. Yes, one could say "seems like it" as a response, but there's an implied verb, for instance, if it's in reply to the sentence "I think he's going to win the race", the response is treated as "seems like (he's going to win the race)"
[2]: Pronoun - does not work as a verb. Obviously.
[3]: Auxiliary Verb - adds to another verb, similarly to an adverb, but not the same. Does not work as a verb on its own. Yes, one could say "She cannot" but it, like an intransitive verb, implies another verb, usually given by prior context. "She cannot (perform that action)"
[4]: Noun - see Pronoun.

There's no verb, no action, state (of being), or occurrence, in that sentence. Meanwhile, "Seems like[1] it[2] cannot[3] breathe[5]"

[5]: Verb. Finally, something that works as a verb.

You know, the mc seems kinda average after seeing the girls fight in this chapt. He's just unique but not rly that op

Dex-chan lover
I shouldn't read it tbh. The last page is such a cliffhanger... Next raw 10 june (luckily).
Thanks for translation!

@00nowhereman LOL PLS NOT AGAIN

Everyone needs to understand that the party he in is suppose to be super OP filled with rank A and B adventures and they shown their power for a while.
They also downplay MC power since his weapon atm doesnt one-shot monsters in this dungeon
His teammates also and warns him that they cant help him if he gets wounded
The teammates also demonstrate their capabilities and repeatedly mention that they're pros and they beaten gatekeepers before; therefore MC felt no fear or worry about fighting the gatekeeper.
MC also is in a mental state where he knows that he's currently in a game like body, but isnt sure if dying will really 'wake' him from this world or he'll just die. So he more caution and wont charge in gun-ho into a raid with teammates.
Fighting the gatekeeper an't his job either. He was hire only as a map maker and guide.

That cliff is deep! I was hoping he would take out his truck and just ram the boss with it.

Dex-chan lover
oh, will we see some Gore next? no matter how professionel they are, getting hit by such a giant should leave some damage, and the cliffhanger suggests a few options.

seems like mc will regret once again for not using op gun and armor for fighting gatekeeper after someone died huh

I'm digging the labyrinth demon designs being incorporated with the ogre and snake magic.

Users who are viewing this thread