Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 4 Ch. 21.2

As has been mentioned... shaped charges are what you use when the target is armored. Or SOMETHING with some kind of explosive fill, anti-infantry rifles WERE NOT MADE to take out tanks, use something that is, we know you have something

Dex-chan lover
@jasty It costs a lot to use the suits even if he has them or so it says. I don't see why it would cost a lot unless it runs on crystals. The suit he is currently wearing improves physical ability, regeneration and other stuff, but consumes no crystals. So, it is inconsistent in that respect. There should also be far better weapons he could use or types of shells. Heck even grenades and other explosives would dot them well since the Frau seems to only use water, wind and earth magic that we've seen so far for attack magic. I doubt monsters have great protection against explosives and fire. It his weapon system works like the game there should be basic explosives he could buy for cheap like satchel charges, underbarrel grenade launcher, grenades and many more

Damn, I was worried about boy small girls and now look :(. Pleas be safe

Dex-chan lover
I've probably forgotten something important (because I don't take this manga all that seriously), but to me it seems like our MC has forgotten what happened to his old party when they fought that big ass bird and gone back to his miserly ways.

@vodkavodka yeah i was happy when it seemed like he learned a lesson but i guess we don't get real character development, sad.

Feels like MC is getting phased out to focus more on cute girls anyway.

I also agree with the others that yes, MC seems to have forgotten the lesson from last time about holding back his cards against a powerful enemy. Will see if future updates rectify that in this battle, but it's kind of annoying to see MC being conservative again when he should know better.

Double-page supporter
Isnt the mc also rolling in crystal points at the moment it doesnt even make sense for him to be stingy when he pulled out the mecha over armour out against a bunch of orcs goblins and wolves

Dex-chan lover
Well, according to the WN chapter 45, our MC did have a certain role...
He was apparently going to become a dungeon master, perhaps due to the evil god. Another deity stepped in to prevent it. He also can’t go home. He most likely was going to lord over the current labyrinth, since it does have items from his world. Also, he dead.

Double-page supporter
imagine drawing the scales for the snakes on like 4 huge ass pages holy shit i would want to die

i dont really understand guns but im pretty sure with monster that big , shooting it with SCAR shouldnt even leave a scar

Users who are viewing this thread