Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 4 Ch. 21.3

Contributor
@Nk9bjP4A Imagine it's a laptop, the battery only has 35% power left and switches to energy saver mode to make it last longer. Being the Chad that you are, you say "Fuck that shit, go back to normal usage" and as soon it does and you start your game you immediately lose 10% of the remaining 35% power.

And just for everyone to relive that moment again:

img]

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh just shoot that bloke with a GAU-8 Avenger if he doesn't want shoot artillery, he got his power armor to hold that big ass gun.

Freaking retard.

I wonder in Japan, is there any profession which call "Editor" to supervise the author do not doing troll his/her work?

Dex-chan lover
You can’t even fault MC for being dumb when that’s the entire premise of the manga. It’s frustrating as hell though considering how brutally his last party wiped

Dex-chan lover
"oh no, its a super dangerous boss. Oh, it proved our attacks to be ineffective and continuously almost kill ppl in our team... I know, let's not switch to better weapons/ammo that I have which would save us! Or at least not until we already have been beaten, and I only manage to even move by sheer luck and probably permanently damaging my Cheat. Why? hurr durr, I dont know. Let's say the bullets are expensive and that I were trying to save money for no reason!"

@ciera thats not the premise of the manga tho. Wasn't he the worlds best player before? The only thing related to him being called dumb, is that the inhabitants of the world call ppl with OP bloodline skills with a slang-word like that.

Dex-chan lover
@feha it's literally in the title of the manga. manuke FPS player = dumb FPS player.

Dex-chan lover
@ciera manuke is the slang word the ppl in that word use for ppl with op bloodline cheats. You can probably think of it as how you call friends "cunt", or "wanker", and I have no idea why author would decide on that word, but on the other hand I also have no idea why british or australian ppl did either..

Dex-chan lover
@feha manuke in japanese means stupid. it should be 100% obvious why author decided to use manuke fps player in the title.

I guess staying true to the title is more important. he got an advanced system for his but his braincells was still 1000years behind. Wtf mc ., I agree., make the catgurl the MC instead

Dex-chan lover
This dumbfuck literally has access to RPGs and the like. We know this because one of the weapons that he busted out - after stupidily holding back to save pennies - was a Japanese licensed copy of the FIM-92 Stinger.

He has grenades. He has explosives. He has launchers. 40mm HEDP would absolutely fuck up anything he's gone up against, including this thing, because molten jets of copper and physics via overpressure says "Fuck you" to magic bullshit.

You call yourself a gamer? Motherfucker, learn to break and abuse the system. Find exploits. Find loopholes. Find combos. Or die and get the fuck out of the way.

Dex-chan lover
@kypmbangi
mc could literally fight this boss alone with even a knife, all day long cuz he has limitless stamina and auto-heal but he simply don't want to cuz its "secret"

Nope, it's even worse than that. Part of his concern when he had his last party wiped was he was worried about the cost of ammo... so he went out with a bolt-action rifle. And even though seeing a dragon should've been an automatic "OH SHIT! WE'RE NOT PLAYING AROUND ANYMORE!" flag, he still tried to fight it with a bolt-action rifle and only busted out the Stinger missiles when it became clear all was lost.

This dude is actually a-okay with getting his friends killed... just to save money.

@HellifIknow
While a rocket launcher, such as a rpg, might do quite a bit of damage to it, it is still a rpg. Which has a hell of a lot of kickback

...No. RPGs have about as much recoil as things like recoilless rifles. The exhaust goes out the back (and, which, is also very dangerous and lethal up to several meters) and the rocket propels itself without pushing back on the launcher much at all. The 7.62x51 rounds he's firing have much, much more felt recoil than RPGs.

Like back when he first used a rpg, he had to properly position and prepare to fire it
That wasn't an RPG, but a Japanese copy of the FIM-92 Stinger system. Which... somehow had a positive lock on a dragon. You can fire an RPG in mid-air doing a backwards summersalt if you wished. I wouldn't advise it, but it will fire without issue and the action of firing it is the least of your worries.

not only that but the rocket might never pierce through its very thick skin.
Good, I don't want the rocket to piece the skin. I want the jet of molten copper that's traveling 10 kilometers PER SECOND and having the pressure of TEN MILLION ATMOSPHERES to punch through the skin. Which it will, because that thing doesn't have the strength of up to 750mm of RHA if 7.62x51 rounds are hurting it. It dies. End of the discussion. Physics won this fight.

y'all ever play vidya with armor piercing ammo?
they're silver bullets that work even better than they do irl
lol

@JavelinJoe

Fair enough, but knowing that he was going to be fighting a boss he should've brought these things out at the beginning or at least while the girls were tanking for him and he saw how ineffective his current weapon was. Also, I can't say for certain because it's a manga, but it looks like the boss doesn't have much mobility and combined with being a huge target aim shouldn't really be a problem.

Idk about you, but when I play a game like this (say Warframe, Mass Effect, etc, etc) and I see a giant boss level monster; I'm bringing out the big guns immediately, especially if my regular weapon isn't doing a thing to it.

Dex-chan lover
while previously he doesn't know how exactly to get the special kind of currency needed to buy his ammo, there really ain't no excuse for him to not splurge a little now that he know of a way to procure it

Contributor
Paralyzed protagonists forcing their body to move through sheer force of will is a stupid trope,

But god do I fucking love it.

Users who are viewing this thread