Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 4 Ch. 21.4

Power Uploader
>Tons of comments how mc is dumb duck for not using Deaths Star or Glove of Infinity to smack boss around like a toy.
>MC runs out of CP after firing about 2 magazines of AP bullets.
Top kek
Thanks for translation.
Also, girl succesfully protected, nice.

Dex-chan lover
This fight has completely drained my CP
...eh?
wait, you mean, you never stock up on your backup weapon ammo before isekai'd, or did all of the ammo disappears after isekai'd?

bruh, and you used it willy nilly to get some convenience like that armored vehicle thingy
shoulda saved some so you can at least use that super power suit you got, you dumdum

Dex-chan lover
I completely forgot about the CP system which makes even more sense since we haven't seen him collect any gems again since that one time....dude legit should get like a typical slave or something to pick up all the loot he doesn't seem to pick up so he can turn it into CP

i thought he was using the cores to get more ammo, hasnt he been stocking up on a lot of them?

this victory was brought to you by the power of friendship and harems

Why the last page look like there'll be a epic come back from the boss monster and the whole squad will die for real this time

@Aran1 he may just run out of them. My guess is his car and ammo just cost a lot and he couldn't make ends with just small fries enemies

Double-page supporter
I am still here just to see how badly this is going to be axed.

Double-page supporter
By the power of friendship. Hahaha
Oh gosh. I just remembered all those ladies are physically stronger than him without his suit and with then suit he only edges ahead of the mage and healer. The only way he could satisfy that isekai harem is with some... Ehem... Special tools... Wink wink nudge nudge

Fed-Kun's army
TFW you get hugged by beautiful girls, but their strength stats are huge and they're in metal armour lol

Dex-chan lover
If this was enough to drain his CP, then I can't think of much else other than him being absolutely terrible at managing it. The dude summoned an armored car two chapters ago just so he could get some map-making done instead of waiting until he was somewhere quieter to do it for free, and now he doesn't have enough to use tools he actually needs? Good thinking there.

But I guess the title of the series does say he's stupid, so it fits.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, they need to explain the CP system better, like
How much for one magazine
How much for power suit
Etc.

Dex-chan lover
TFW you're a free player that can only grind 5 crystals per day and you went yolo on an event where each shot costs 200 crystals.

Users who are viewing this thread