Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 4 Ch. 22.2

Dex-chan lover
He's not mature enough to take on all those experience and knowledge of those around him like Raflesia.
He will be educated in a real nasty experience every now and then

Dex-chan lover
I keep wondering how he runs out of ammo. Each crystal gave him (as he put it) barely more than a single full magazine. We saw him gain hundreds if not thousands of the things that he placed in the gift box. So why didn't he just stock up on ammo? I sure as hell would have.

Boooo I was hopping they weren't just gonna be generic bad guys ( all male group of course while the all female group is is and soon to be mc's harem}) and MC wasn't gonna be another "I have to hide my abilities because it would be annoying if people knew ".

Dex-chan lover
Well well well, somebody realize how OP a basic game feature applied in real life.

Should have popped a cap in their heads with a high powered gun and watched as their heads explode like watermelons

Dex-chan lover
Never piss off a sniper.
Kincaid: So I'd use a rifle at a thousand yards. The bullet outruns its own sonic boom, and you'd never even hear the shot. You'd be dead before you realized what happened.

For a fanatasy manga those are armours look great and they also don't wear swords on their back..

Users who are viewing this thread