Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 4 Ch. 22.4

Kinda cringe since feels like it's getting axed, holding back? I thought he couldn't go all out since he didn't have enough currency, I still hope there is more of this though.

Dex-chan lover
Schwarz Powder? (G Gundam Spoilers follow)
May as well change it a little bit and make it "Schwarz Bruder" and go around in a weird, masked German Ninja outfit and then have your brother go around with a photograph of you saying, "Have you seen this man?"

Contributor
@xxxNothingxxx He got a shit-ton of crystals from conquering the previous dungeon (his dungeon) with the girls, plus since he's a labyrinth master he probably doesn't need the crystals in the first place.

@derpdederp He got an email dump, which most likely included a bunch of system messages saying that the game was being shut down. Without his body being attached to the VR system and connected to the game server there shouldn't be a way to get his soul back, so he's pretty much dead.

Honestly this is the only thing the first arc of SAO got right, by informing the outside world that if they're removed from the game in any way but winning they would die.

Dex-chan lover
I’m really just here for the designs and weaponry. So here’s hoping it continues to the end.

hey he has some balls at least

also just here for the designs so i couldnt really care for the story

Dex-chan lover
huh? just single died and it's the game faults??
ever heard of dying from playing games too much?
it's real and the guy's an idiot, not the game fault

btw is it really axed? why?
is it because it's hard to draw?

Users who are viewing this thread