Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai

Dex-chan lover
Dang.
As far as isekai's go, this one's pretty hard. Sure, he's got some OP as hell abilities here - he's definitely what you'd call an "Outside Context Problem" - but the world he's in is legit dangerous and there's people that can fight on his level, too.

This is actually pretty good. It's by no means perfect but there is something decent here if the author keeps going.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty decent for Isekai story. Usual near OP protagonist but good job on depicting that new world is very dangerous place.

The art is good, and the story is like.. wut?
I think the author wants to tell us about the dark and harsh side of reality with this?

Nvm, I had enough of this.

Would of gone for a RPK instead of the battle rifle, you still get a full power cartridge plus it's automatic with more bullets per reload. Will it's not as accurate he still has a bolt action rifle which is of similar ability to the battle rifle so really a waste of points. Or a magazine fed shot gun

Oddly enjoy this series arts good story is both light then dark definitely a specific taste but I still like it.

I wish this series got updated more often. I'd also love an anime adaptation.

I figured out why the MC is such an idiot. Just because the weapons he references are based on real world items, they are still out of his VRMMO.

He knows shit about the handling of real weapons, only the VRMMO Shooter pretend weapons.

Yeah, Counterstrike weapons are just like real life.

I have no idea where in the light novel the latest manga chapter is, could someone please tell me? 😂 💯 👌

Wow this author really knows how to balance the OP isekai factor with the nitty gritty details of the world's mechanic without making it boring and cumbersome to read through. The way he maps out the world building is nicely paced and not to mention the great artstyle.

Personally i dont like the face of the MC but thats a minor detail.

Overall, the art is great, the pacing is good, characters are decent, MC is not a puttz and the development is good too, deep enough without being too philosophical. OP just goes "oh shit, I may be OP, but this is not a game, gotta get my shit together, and figure out how much ammo i need to achieve x,y,z until I learn more about this world".

Really common sense stuff you wish other MC shouldve considered. Im keeping an eye on how this develops.

Users who are viewing this thread